Grudge & Guilt

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 16

 

“Why hasn’t Baekhyun hyung wake up yet??It’s been one week that he’s still asleep.What should we do?”The doe-eyed one ask while there is a full concern showed on his face.After they have come back home,Lay quickly took the smaller guy from Chanyeol’s arm and healed him.

There is no more scars seen on his body but still,he hasn’t opened his eyes yet.Chanyeol felt so guilty that he stays right by his side and he only left Baekhyun when he wants to go to the bathroom.Minseok always invited him to take his meal eventhough he knows that Chanyeol would say no for sure.

Suho lifted his head up,towards upstairs,Where Chanyeol and Baekhyun was.He knows Chanyeol very well.He is the type of a person that will felt guilty over the things that he had done without his own will.And because of that,he just can’t leave Baekhyun’s side,not until the smaller guy had awaken.

“Poor Baekhyun…”He said and sigh.

“He is alright.It’s just that he had lost half of his blood in his body and that makes him weak.It’s true that Lay could heal people but he just couldn’t do anything about the blood lost.So,be patience.He’ll wake up soon.”Kris said while checking up on Baekhyun’s condition.

“Hey,Jongin.What do you mean by this is all Myungsoo’s plan?How can you be so sure about it?”Luhan frowned while looking at Jongin.All the rest of them were in the living room except for Chanyeol who is with Baekhyun.

“I know that it is his plan just by looking at the four human.They have been manipulated by no one else except Myungsoo.I know him very well,all of you know him very well…”

“But what is the reason for him to hurt Baekhyun and Tao?”~Suho.

“I don’t know but for sure,he must still be angry towards Chanyeol…because of Sungyeol’s death..”Minseok said with a sad voice.

“I think that he maybe knows that Chanyeol hyung had fall for Baekhyun hyung and that is why he wanted to hurt Baekhyun hyung and let him feel what he had felt.”~Kyungsoo.

“Besides,doesn’t he had joined the Oracion Seis group?”~Jongdae.

“Yes,he did.And he had said that he’ll make us suffer especially Chanyeol hyung.”~Tao.

“He had made a big mistake by joining them.I’m pretty sure that they take him for granted only.”~Sehun.

 

 

“Baek…I’m sorry,it must have hurt you so much doesn’t it..”

Chanyeol said barely audible and his voice is full of guilt.He wipes Baekhyun’s body with a wet towel,keeping him as clean as possible.He leaned closer towards Baekhyun’s lips and stopped when it was about to met.

Chanyeol wanted to kiss Baekhyun but he just couldn’t do that.He really do loves Baekhyun but he is scared that the smaller guy maybe doesn’t have the same feeling like him.And what if Baekhyun fall for someone else.

Chanyeol let out a sigh before he landed back on the chair near Baekhyun’s bed.He ruffled his own hair until it become a complete mess.

“Baek…please,wake up…I miss you so much…”

Chanyeol eyes started to form a tear as his mind replayed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter