Leaving

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 38

 

"Where's Baek?" Minseok asked as all of them were walking out from Baekhyun's house to sent Yifan and D.O off to go back to their own homeland. Lay stopped in his tracks and turns to face Minseok.

 

"I've made him fall into deep sleep so that he won't wake up to see there's two Kris hyung and two Kyungsoo."

 

Minseok furrowed his brows. "Oh, Okay then."

 

"Kyungs--Where is Kyungsoo?" D.O creased his brows and craned his head to look for the other guy. Sehun shrugged and turns to Luhan. "I don't know either."

 

"Wait!! I'm coming!!" Kyungsoo shouts from the kitchen and rushed towards the other while bringing a medium size box. All of them stares at Kyungsoo with a curious look on what is it  that was inside the box.

 

Kyungsoo then handed it to D.O and he took it before he asked. "What's this?"

 

Kyungsoo grinned. "I've baked some cookies for  you guys to bring back and give it to the others."

 

"You're so kind, Soo. Thank you. I'm sure that i'm gonna miss you." D.O mumbled under his breath before he pulled Kyungsoo in and hugged him tightly. Kyungsoo hugged him back while patting his head. "Me too, i'll miss you  to the max, twin."

 

"Pst, don't forget that we'll miss you guys also." Jongdae said, earning a laugh from all of them. Chanyeol who was on the other side didn't talk much but instead he just throw them a smile, but it didn't reach his heart since it wasn't a happy smile but it clearly was a somber one.

 

"Oh and don't forget to tell Chen that I miss him and that I wish he'll come also the next time you two came, okay?"

 

Yifan nodded and took Jongdae's hand in his for a handshake. "I'll tell him that for you for sure."

 

Jongdae smile and hugged Yifan. "Thanks, big bro."

 

"Why are you guys leaving us so soon?" Tao whine with the tears started to welling up in his eyes. Sehun smacked his and Tao jumped in shock. He then turned around while rubbing his arching . "What's that for?"

 

Sehun let out a  huff while making a face. "Grown up you cry baby."

 

Tao furrowed his brows and stomped his feet. "I'm not a cry bab--" His eyes widened and he turns to look at Minseok who was giving him an innocent face like always.

 

"No more fighting or I won't give your voice back." Tao pouted and nodded his head. Minseok hold his pinky finger out. "Promise?" Tao nodded once again and took his pinky finger.

 

"Good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter