The Wolf Pack

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6

 

“We need to do some research and we’ll be back soon enough.”Kris said to their friends.Then,he turns to look at Tao who is already a sober mess.He sigh and walk towards the crybaby.

“Hyung….i-I want to g-go too..”

“No you can’t go with us,we aren’t going to play,we are going to do some research.”He said and patted the crying guy infront of him.

“But,where did you two planned to go?”Lay asked.

“Ermm..somewhere.”

“Where is the place?”Jongdae asked this time.

“You don’t need to know but for sure,we’ll be safe.”

“Hyung,be sure to take a good care of yourself okay.”A tanned skinned guy said to a round-eyed guy while hugging him tight.Kyungsoo nodded and hugged him back.

Luhan stays quiet and Sehun noticed the differences in the guy who is standing besides him,facing the floor.

“Hyung,what’s wrong?”

Luhan lifted his head and looked at Sehun just to stares back on the floor.

“Nothing,I just kind of worried about the two of them.”

“You don’t have to worry about that since Kyungsoo hyung can fight well and even if Kris hyung couldn’t fight as good as Kyungsoo hyung,I know that they will be just fine.Trust me.”

Sehun said and Luhan slowly nodded.

“Make sure you guys come back home without any injuries okay.”Minseok is giving his advice like usual.Kris and Kyungsoo nodded and waves towards the others before slowly turned around and they’ve gone in a blink of an eyes.

“Let’s go back home.”Suho said to all of them and when the other had started walking,Luhan suddenly sense that there is someone who is watching all of them.He turned around as fast as he could but there is no one that he could see.

“Hyung,what’s wrong?”

“Huh?Oh nothing..let’s keep going.”

Luhan started to walk and Sehun frowned.Knowing there is something that had been floating in the older’s mind making him acting all weird.

 

 

Kyungsoo and Kris was on their way to the werewolf’s nest,wanting to do some of their research eventhough that the wolves hates vampire,they are willing to sacrifice their lives just to find if what they had been reading on a weird book for the past few days were true and there’s only one person in this world who could give them the information.

Kyungsoo felt like there is someone who is tailoring them but he acted as if the didn’t noticed it.Kris also know about it and he tried to act as calm as possible.Kyungsoo then turned around quickly and dashed towards whoever it is that were tailoring the two of them.Kyungsoo and the strange guy fall back down on the ground.

Kyungsoo eyes widened and also the person underneath him.He stares at the guy and slapped his cheeks.

“Ouch!!What’s that for?!!”

“Who the heck are you?!”Kyungsoo yelled while grabbing the guy on his collar tightly.Kris shakes his head and walk towards the two of them,pulling Kyungsoo off from the guy.

“I’m a werewolf of course.”

“I know that!!”

“Kyungsoo,please calm down.”

“How can I calm down when he looks exactly like me?!!”

“Oh right,I forgot to tell you beforehand.”

“This is a werewolf versions of you and this is a vampire versions of you.”Kris explained towards them.Their eyes widened and walk forward.All of them were just the same except that one is a vampire and one is a werewolf.

“What’s your name?”They ask in sync.

“Me?”Still in sync.

“I’m Do Kyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter