Missions3

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 25

 

 

All of them is now rushing towards where Luhan’s visions had showed him on where Sehun and Baekhyun was except for Kyungsoo who is now staying at home taking care of Jongin.Luhan eyes widened when he saw the sight of Sehun lying on the ground.He is all worn out.His shirt is now all covered in his blood.

Tao shakes his head as the scent of Sehun’s blood hit his nose.Suho who sees the younger one trying to fight with his own desires on wanting to the blood pulled him a few steps backwards.The rest of them can fully control their own desires but as Tao had the least trainings,he is a bit shaky when it comes to a blood.

“Sehun!!!”Luhan shouted and dashed towards the lying guy on the ground.He shakes his body to gain his consciousness.But Sehun’s eyes is still shut tightly.Luhan who is now so angry that those bad guys had attacked his boyfriend had made the air temperature around them a bit more hotter than usual and all of them could feel it except for Minseok who is always had his cold temperature on.

“Luhan,move aside.Let Lay try to heal him up.”Kris said in a soft voice yet in a commanding tone.Luhan slowly move to the other side with Lay walked forward,squatted besides Sehun before he slowly  lifted his hand and placed his palm on Sehun’s chest.Soon after,a bright white light flashed out from his palm covering Sehun’s entire body with it.

He stayed like that for about a good 3 minutes more and just when Lay had moved his palm’s away,Sehun opened his eyes slowly.He blinked a few more times and get onto his sitting positions.He looks at Luhan and the he lifted his head up.

He made an eye contact with the taller one.

“Kris hyung,Baekhyun hyung had been kidnapped by them.”Sehun immediately said when he caught the sight of the older one.Kris nodded and said:

“We all know about it.Now let’s go,we need to find Baekhyun as soon as possible before they hurt him.”

“But where can we find Baekhyun?”Chanyeol asked,he is so worried about the smaller guy as Baekhyun doesn’t even know how to fight nor he had any abilities.But apart from Chanyeol’s knowledge,Baekhyun did have some abilities on him but it just haven’t fully came out yet.

 

 

Baekhyun is still blindfolded when they had arrived at the old mirror factory where the workers created various kind of mirror.Some with the face mirror and some is aquarium.Taehyung fill the high and tall aquarium that Junhyung had re-used the broken piece of the mirror and created the tank with a cold water.

Baekhyun is so scared that he is still in the state of shock where he could barely moved a bit when he felt that there was someone who is binding a rope on his legs.He doesn’t even know what to do.

And if he wanted to fight the two of them,there would be least chances of he could survives as he had been told that those two weren’t a kind and gentle vampires as what he had meet before.

He wanted to shout.But his voice is stuck on his throat.It feel so dry.

“What a good boy you were.Not even fighting and just let us tied you up like this.”Taehyung said and Baekhyun know that the guy is smiling through his voices.Taehyung then squatted down next to Baekhyun.

He caress the smaller guy’s cheeks and Baekhyun turned his head to the other side.

“Poor guy.I’m pretty sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter