He's A..

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3

 

Baekhyun opened his eyes slowly and he felt that his neck was wrapped with something and it made him feel suffocated. As he tried to loosen the wrap around his neck, he felt that his neck was in pain, something was arching and then he remembered the strange guy, his neck. His eyes widened and he quickly turned around, looking at the guy who was sitting down the floor with his legs being pulled close to his chest and both of his arms were wrapped around it.

“Who are you! No, I mean, what are you?” Baekhyun yelled as he look at the guy. Chanyeol lifted his face and the look in his eyes were sad, so sad that Baekhyun was questioning himself on why is the guy looking so sad.

“I-i… I’m a… human. Yes a human, just like you...” Chanyeol said hesitately. Baekhyun frowned and pointed his finger on Chanyeol.

“There’s no way you’re a human! Don’t lie!”

“No, I wasn’t lying, I am a.. human.”

“Humans doesn’t blood from other humans! Spill it! What are you and where did you came from?”

Chanyeol was feeling so uncomfortable and began to stand up, walking closer to the smaller guy. Baekhyun quickly got on to his two feet as he saw Chanyeol was walking towards him. He took a few steps back.

“I-I am a vampire… I’ve being thrown to the human world.. by my own… mother… because I was different from them, from all of them”, Chanyeol said and finally stopped walking forwards as he saw the fear in the smaller guy’s eyes. He decided just to tell him the truth despite he had seen him in the vampire form, with his sharp fangs on his blood.

“What do you mean?” Baekhyun asked lowered his voiced.

“I’ve been thrown away just like a rubbish….”

“What is wrong with you seriously? Stop playing with my mind and get the hell out of my house”, he said turning his head away because he was afraid that he will take back his words as he saw the sadness in his eyes.

“But… where can I go? I have nowhere else to go to.”

“I don’t care... Just—just go away.”

“But i—“

“Get out now!” Chanyeol was so shocked that Baekhyun was yelling angrily at him and he quickly grabbed on his bag, slowly walked towards the main door of the house, turning his head to look at Baekhyun but he wasn’t even looking at him. So he just walked away.

He tried to hold back his stupid desire of wanting on Baekhyun’s blood and try to act as normal as a human being would, but he couldn’t handle it, the smaller guy’s blood scent was driving him crazy. It smelled so sweet, so delicious like he had never smelled something like that before.

He wanted to be as nice as he could towards Baekhyun as the guy had helped him and brought him into his house and even taking care of him. But now, it’s differen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter