Weird Dreams

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 18

 

“Where am i??Where is this place??What am I doing over here??”Baekhyun asked himself while walking here and there.He doesn’t know where he was at that time because it’s seems so new to him.

“NO!! I won’t let you marry that man,never!! Now get to your own room!!”Baekhyun is so shock and he quickly turn around looking at a man who he think as a king from the way he dressed.And there is a woman who is kneeling down while crying.

Baekhyun frowned.

“Father please,i-I love him so much.”The woman begged and hold onto the older man’s legs.But the man had pushed her away harshly.

“Enough is enough!! I don’t want to hear anything from you anymore.”The king said and walked away.The woman continued to cry even after the man had left her alone.When Baekhyun was about to walk forward to the crying woman,another woman who looks like she’s at the age of 30 above walked through his body,making him flustered.

“Princess,please don’t cry…It’s snowing heavily outside…”The woman said while hugging the crying one.Baekhyun’s eye widened after he saw the woman walked passed through him.

“H-how can she…”

“I-I love him so much…why can’t they understand..”She said,still crying.

“But princess,he is not even a prince and he—“

“It is not important doesn’t it!! We only needed love and that is the main point!!”The princess yelled and get up,running to her own room before she shut the door closed with so much force.

“It is important,princess.Because it will bring so much trouble in the future is you are going marrying him…Like what had happened a few years ago..”The woman said in a ghost-like-whispered while looking at the floor.

Baekhyun frowned.He doesn’t know what is going on and how the hell can he be there.And why can’t the other people sees him.And just then,all of it turned into a white,bright shines,making him close his eyes tightly.

“Jong shik?!What are you doing over here?!”The princess said in disbelief.She was so shock to see the man that she loves climbed up into her windows.The man smiles and give a peek towards the woman that had caught his heart.

Baekhyun is now inside of the princess bedroom.He look at the scene infront of him clearly even when he doesn’t know why or how can he be there.What is the meaning of all this.

“Shhh…now come with me..”

“Where are we going?”

“It is a secret.”The man said and hold his hands out.The princess took his hand and get away with Jong Shik.

“Where are they going??”Baekhyun mumbled and trailed the two of them.

They stopped running when they had arrived to where their destination is.The princess close with both of her hands and the hot tears started to form in her eyes.

“Wow…”Baekhyun exclaimed when he saw the beautiful sight infront of him.It is a tree house.It had been build beautifully.The man smiled proudly and hold the princess’s hand.

“Come..”They climbed  the ladder and get into the tree house.When Baekhun was about to  climbed up,he suddenly flew up in the sky.

“W-what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter