First Attack

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 46

 

30 minutes before.

Chanyeol pulled away from their deep kiss while staring into Baekhyun’s eyes deeply. Staring as if he was thinking if this was the right time. “Baek, I’ve got something important to tell to you right now.” He said gently earning a low hums from the smaller male as they let the silence engulf them for a moment before Chanyeol inhaled nervously and placed both of his hand on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“You were our Rioneire, Baek. You were our precious angel. I know this might sounds so crazy but really, you are the last Rioneire. Usually the chosen one will faced something quite strange in their lives but I didn’t really know if you had experience something, like, magical I supposed, happens in your life from the very first moment I came here.” Chanyeol stopped for a while,  staring deep into the brunette’s eyes to see if he manage to take it slowly.

Seeing that Baekhyun slowly signaling for him to continue, he said again. “A Rioneire’s task is quite difficult, no I mean so difficult as they will have to rule Drethura, my homeland and as far as I know, you will be the one to bring the werewolves and us vampires back to being a bestfriends just like how we used to be back then before something unexpected happened. Something that had killed my father.”

Chanyeol came to a sudden halt after he mentioned about his father. “I know, Yeol. I know about your past.” Baekhyun quietely said as he turned to face the floor while fiddling with his delicate fingers. Chanyeol frowned, confused as to how the smaller male could have known about his past. Is it Kris who had told him? But that’s quite weird as Kris know just how painful for Chanyeol to open his horrible past to anyone else. He placed his hand on Baekhyun’s chin and lift his face slowly to lock their gaze together before he slowly ask.

“Baek, how did you know?”

Baekhyun bit his lower lips hard before he hesitate to answer but still does. “I know all of your past, from how hard your mother and your father was fighting for their love and also what had caused your father’s death. It was… your grandfather’s fault isn’t it? The king… He was the murderer of your father…” Baekhyun said slowly, afraid that he might hurt Chanyeol for saying it all. Baekhyun stay silence for a while, waiting for Chanyeol to open his mouth and talk to him but the taller guy didn’t do anything or even move.

“Yeol, I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to say that… I just… what I’m trying to  tell you was that...” Baekhyun stops talking as he saw the tears had rolled down his face and without even saying anything, he pulled Chanyeol into a tight hug as he know that what Chanyeol needs the most was a comfort and he know hugging the taller guy was the most suitable thing that he could do at that time.

Wrapping his arms tightly around his giant’s body, he gently caress his hair and he could feel that his cloth  was a little bit wet because of Chanyeol’s warm tears. “Baek…” Chanyeol called out, almost whispering but because there was a silence, Baekhyun could heard him very well. Baekhyun hums slowly, still hasn’t let go off the taller guy.

“I want you to promise me something. Can you do it for me?” He ask and pulled away from the hug as he cupped Baekhyun’s cheeks.  Staring deeply into the latter’s brown hazel eyes.

Baekhyun smiled softly while lifting his hand up and wipe the tears away from Chanyeol’s face using his bare hand before he nodded. “I will, Yeol.” He whispered.

Chanyeol inhaled deeply while caressing Baekhyun’s cheeks using his thumb. “I want you to—“

BBANG!!

A loud thud sound coming from the outside of the elevator’s door, startling both of them as Chanyeol quickly turned around. Pushing Baekhyun back a few steps with the brunette grip onto Chanyeol’s cloth from behind with fear. “Yeol, what is it?” He asked as the banging on the door hasn’t stop. They could saw that the elevator’s door could be broke in a few more bangs and that Chanyeol hold onto Baekhyun’s hand tightly, getting ready to protect Baekhyun from whatever that was banging hardly onto the door.

They both know that it wasn’t something that they ever imagined to happen. They also knew that it will be bad so they both prepared mentally and also physically to face whatever it was. “Baek, listen. When I go and beat the hell out of that things, you go and quickly run away. Alright?” He said and another bangs could be heard and they could saw that the door was slightly parted in the middle with the banging sound came to a sudden halt.

And just then,  an ugly beast look alike creature peeked through the parted door, giving Baekhyun feels much more scared. It has a bloody red color of eyes as it’s skin looks like it has some sort of a scales all over it’s face. Chanyeol’s eyes widened as his eyes met the creature’s eyes. It was smirking at the outside before they could saw that the beast was slowly disappeared from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter