Byul...

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7

 

“Hey, Byul’s mom.”

“What is it?” Baekhyun said while giving Chanyeol his annoying look as usual everytime that the taller guy called him ‘Byul’s mom’.Chanyeol throw him a stupid look and grinned.

“Byul said that he loves you.”

“… I know…”

“I love you too.”

“… Yeah, I know that too…”

“Why didn’t you say that you loves us also?” Chanyeol said while pouting and again, he turns to Byul and whispered him something. Byul let his ears fall down to his side while yelping slowly, as if he was whining also. Baekhyun let out a sigh and crossed his arms over his chest.

“Fine. I love both of you also..” Baekhyun said in a straight voice.Then he turn his head to look at the happy guy with the dog on his lap, playing happily.

That “I love you” really freak Baekhyun out when he said that for the first time but since he know what he really meant by that, he doesn’t really mind it. But still, Baekhyun’s mind keep thinking on why did his mom thrown him away, he still don’t get it. He looks fine as far as the smaller guy have been with him. He never showed any voilence actions nor did he ever tried to bit anyone whenever he wants.

He hasn’t showed any of a different action than other vampire always does also.

Great, it feels like I’ve been taking care of two dogs right now. But, he’s a vampire though, maybe I just thought it like that just because he always play together with Byul. It's weird that Byul could easily liked him.

Baekhyun thought and shrugged. Stil hasn't pry his eyes from the both of them who were now bitting each other. Chanyeol bites Byul's ear and Byul, in return bited his hands.

Later on, Baekhyun got up while thinking of giving Byul’s some food. Walking towards the kitchen, he opened the cabinet and he saw that Byul’s food had finish.He sigh while shaking his head.

“Hey Giant!!” 

Baekhyun shoted while leaning against the counter. Hearing that the latter had called out for him, Chanyeol rushed to Baekhyun and tilted his head a bit, asking what’s wrong. Baekhyun showed him the package of a dog food and lifted one of his brows.

Chanyeol grinned stupidly.

“Byul asked me to taste it, because he said that it was delicious.”

“And you didn’t really just taste it but you eat it all,didn’t you?”

“—Did i?”

“Dude, there is nothing left in here. Not even one.” Baekhyun replied and crossed his arms over his chest again. Chanyeol blinked and throw Baekhyun his innocent face like always.

“Oh right.” He said smiling. Baekhyun then placed the package down on the counter and walked his way towards his room before he turns around once again, looking at Chanyeol.

“Pick your jacket now and let’s go buy some of Byul’s food.” Baekhyun said sternly and tends to walk away when the taller male stopped him in his track.

“Now?”

Chanyeol asked while tilting his head. Baekhyun turned around and throw him a judging face. Scared, Chanyeol quickly get into his room and put on his jacket.

When Baekhyun push the main door open, Chanyeol turned around, staring at the big window as he felt like there is someone who is looking or in another words spying on them through the glass.

Baekhyun called his name when he saw that the taller

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter