That Fearful Moments

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 14

 

“Park Chanyeol!!Get a hold of yourself!!Don’t let it control you once again!!Do you hear me!!Park Chanyeol!!”Jongin shouted from the top of his lungs,hoping that Chanyeol could hear him.Baekhyun groaned in pain and tried his best to move the wooden planks away from his body.

Chanyeol…What’s wrong with Chanyeol??Baekhyun tried to call his name but his voice wouldn’t come out.He pushed the plank hardly and he manage to move it away.He turns around slowly and saw Tao,lying besides him,unconscious.

Tao..wake up..Baekhyun reach his hands out,trying to touch the younger one but just then,he heard Jongin’s voice,shouting full of fear.

“Chanyeol!!”

Jongin keep on shouting for the taller one from the distance.He had no guts to come near the giant .He is afraid that Chanyeol would have done the same thing all over again.Baekhyun’s eyes is now on Chanyeol.He tried to get up but then he ended up falling down on the hard ground.

No Chanyeol…control yourself…don’t let it control your body nor your mind…don’t…not infront of Baekhyun..he will hates you…Chanyeol tried to fight the demon in his body that insisted to take control of him.

You must let me control yourself Chanyeol..Baekhyun is hurt because of them..you can’t just let them go away easily don’t you.We need to teach them a lessons.This time,,another person which Chanyeol often named it a demon in his mind is  trying to manipulated him.

Baekhyun look at Chanyeol and tried his best to get to the taller guy,but he just can’t despite he is now was injured real badly so he lay down on his stomach,crawling slowly towards him.

“Ch-Chanyeol..”Baekhyun manages to find his voices and Chanyeol turned his head towards his left,where Baekhyun is.The guy in black seems want to attack Baekhyun once again but Jongin was so fast that he teleport himself and hit the guy.

“Go away Baekhyun...Don’t come near Chanyeol...”Jongin said and tried to prevents Baekhyun from being hitted by the guy again.Jongin is now fighting with the two other guy that tried to attack Baekhyun as they had been told to.

Chanyeol is grabbing the guy infront of him by his neck.He stares at Baekhyun before he turns to look at the guy infront of him.He tightened his hand on his neck,to make him breathing hardly.

“Chanyeol…let go of him…”Baekhyun begged.He sense something is wrong with Chanyeol but he just couldn’t tell what it is.Knowing that Chanyeol isn’t hearing him out,he tried to stand up again.

Baekhyun’s legs is shaking but he still tried until he is now standing up,holding onto the walls to prevent himself from falling down again.Chanyeol is growling like a wild beast eventhough he is a vampire.

Baekhyun knows what will Chanyeol do next,he will the guys blood dry.Baekhyun doesn’t want Chanyeol to feel guilty after that so he quickly let go of the walls and rushed towards Chanyeol.

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter