Broken

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 37

 

Chanyeol turned the door knob as he slowly pushed it open. There he saw, on the bed, the small brunette that he had been missed so much, lying down on it with the covers being slightly folded down. The pain that he felt a few hours before once again came and he could feel that his eyes started to sting. His hand is trembling as he took his first few steps forward towards the guy infront of him.

 

Then, he landed on the other side of the bed which supposedly being occupied by him. He felt like there is a huge lump on his throat and the pain on his heart is unbearable. He slowly lifted his hands and gently placed it on Baekhyun's right cheeks. Baekhyun did stirred a bit when the warm hand met his cold skin but nonetheless he was still in his deep sleep.

 

"Baek... I want you to remember me... I miss you..." Chanyeol whispered slowly as he closed his eyes with the first tears rolled down his cheeks. He was so sad, angry, relieved, and frustrated even. Baekhyun is back and that's he was so happy to know but what makes him sad is because Baekhyun looks much more skinnier than before and the fact that the latter had forget about him won't do any better.

 

Baekhyun was there, yes, he indeed was there with him, he was near yet it felt so far from his reach. He wanted to apologized, but what should he say. To Baekhyun, he was just one of Kris's friends which he took to stay in.

 

Chanyeol bit his lower lips hard, trying to refrain himself from grab a hold of the latter and then yelled at him wishing him to remember him once again. Baekhyun then stirred again but this time he slowly shoot his eyes open. Chanyeol quickly moved his hands away, afraid that Baekhyun would startled. He blinked a few seconds before he could took noticed that it was one of Kris's friend. He throw him a smile and get into a sitting position.

 

"What are you doing here?? Did you perhaps couldn't fall asleep??" He slowly asked and tilted his head a bit. His voice, his beautiful eyes, Chanyeol had missed it so much. There was a silence, Chanyeol couldn't figured out the best excuse at that moment.

 

It was so dark that Baekhyun didn't even realized the tears stain on his cheeks. It had been too dark for him to realized that the guy infront him is suffered, suffered from the pain that was so hurt to be bear alone, all by himself. It was to dark for him to realized that Chanyeol had given him the most sad, fragile, broken looks. It had been to dark for him to even realized that Chanyeol had bit his lower lips hard to the point that his fangs would hurt himself.

 

"Chanyeol... are you okay?" He lifted his hands up and placed it on Chanyeol's right cheeks, giving him a concerned looks. Chanyeol wanted to say no, he wanted to leaned over and hugged him, crying in his embrace, but he just couldn't. To his surprised, Baekhyun is the first one to make a move as he pulled Chanyeol into his warm embrace. Chanyeol was taken a back by his sudden action that he didn't even wraps his arms around the latter.

 

"Did you have any problems? You're acting weird from the beginnings... Chanyeol, you could share it with me... I know that we've just met and I didn't know why but I felt like i've known you all along..."

 

"...I-I just feel like to know you better, and the reasons behind it is unclear..."

 

Chanyeol shuts his eyes tightly, letting the tears fall down from his orbs to his cheeks. Baekhyun could feel that his clothes at his shoulders is drenched but he didn't care. He know that the guy is crying but why?

 

".... Yeol...."

 

That's it. Chanyeol couldn't hold it again. The way that Baekhyun only called him 'Yeol' is driving him crazy. He pulled away and wipes his tears using his sleeves and get up quickly.

 

"... I'm sorry..." He muttered under his shaky breath before he walked away. Baekhyun frowned before he placed his palm onto his chest. Why did I feel so hurt seeing him cry... Why did my heart raced when I hugged him... Why did I feel like to cry with him... Why did I feel so guilty... Why did my heart feels so numb... Why... Baekhyun thought while tightening his grip on the cloth above

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter