Home

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4

 

Chanyeol’s body was trembling as his heartbeat was raising. He walked forward step by step and was about to jump to the accident scene when there’s someone hugging him from behind and placed his lower arms on his mouth, letting Chanyeol to bit and on his blood instead of the victims blood. He groaned in pain as Chanyeol’s fangs embedded on his arms.

Chanyeol didn’t know what was going on when he had changed but all that he could tell was that he knew who is the owner of the blood that he right now. He wanted to stop but he just couldn’t .Baekhyun’s visions started to blurr little by little, but he fought the urge to faint and keeped on placing his arms on Chanyeol’s mouth. Worried that he might go and get someone else if he hasn’t full yet.

Chanyeol continued to his blood but Baekhyun couldn’t take it anymore as his arms slowly slid down and he finally collapsed on the ground. Chanyeol snapped back to reality and turned around and stared at the smaller guy who was lying on the ground with a pale face. He lifted Baekhyun and wanted to bring him home but he had no idea where should he go.

“I’m sorry… I’m so sorry”, he uttered slowly as he walked to the safest place. He put Baekhyun down on a bench at a park. He didn’t know what to do. At that time, he wished that one of his friends with the healing power would be there to help him out at this situation.

 

 

“Hyung, what’s wrong? You look so sick. Want me to go and get Lay-hyung to heal you?” Kyungsoo asked as he was helping Kris out on his office. Kri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter