The Chosen One2

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 30

 

 

“Hyung…”

“Jongin,you’re here..”

Kris said in difficulties.He is getting weaker and weaker than before.

Jongin looked at all of them with his headache is starting to hurt him again.They were all at different places.He can’t transported all of them if they weren’t all touching him.He then shifted his gaze towards the injured Kris and Chanyeol.

Chanyeol couldn’t even move a little with Kris who had his thigh injured.How on earth will he gathered all of them in the same place all by himself when the headache is killing him.He shakes his head and walked slowly towards Kris and Chanyeol.

He placed his hand on both of their shoulders,wanting to just transported them one by one except for those who he could reach for two.

Before he could transported the two of them,Kris touch his hand which is on his shoulders.Jongin’s gaze shifted towards Kris who is looking at him with unreadable expressions.

“…I-Is it okay for you to transported us first and then the other one by one?”

Jongin doesn’t know.He doesn’t know if he capable of doing it as he was still sick with that ty little headache that he got.But he doesn’t want Kris or Kyungsoo to be worried so he just nodded slowly while throwing the older one an assuring smile of his.

“Really,Jongin??”

“Positive,hyung.”

 

 

Kyungsoo turned around when he heard a loud thud sounds coming from the living room.His heart sank deep inside his stomach when he sees the badly injured Kris and Chanyeol.Then it sank more deeper when he sees the pale Jongin panting heavily.

Just as what he had thought.Jongin will endup transporting all of them one by one.He bits his lower lips and rushed towards the three of them with a tool for him to take care of their wound.When Jongin was about to go back and  pick the others up,Kyungsoo hold his hand tight.

“Hyung,what’s wrong?”

Jongin could clearly sees the worried expressions plastered on the older guy’s face but he knows that he just couldn’t break down now or the others will feel guilty for being a burden.Kyungsoo doesn’t know what to do.He wanted to help Jongin out but how can he?

He doesn’t even have any power to help Jongin except for taking care of the others.Seeing that the doe-eyed one doesn’t even speak a word,Jongin took a deep breath before he throw Kyungsoo a smile,a smile that he knows would make Kyungsoo less worried about him.

“Hyung,don’t worry.I’m gonna be just fine.Now go and take care of the others okay.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter