Awakened

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 27

 

The tank is now broken into pieces as something really big had hitted it,making Baekhyun landed on the hard ground.He cough and cough while breathing heavily.He tried to inhale as much as oxygen as he could.Baekhyun is lying on his right side,he tried to open his eyes just to see a scary looking beast infront of him.

Baekhyun could hear a very scary growls before he slowly grew weaker as he had hold his breath for such a very long time.Kris turn around and his eyes widened to the sight that he just saw.Chanyeol,he had completely turned into a wild big beast.

“C-Chanyeol…”

Suho slowly utters and all of his body is now shaking.He knows about Chanyeol who will turned out to be a beast when his anger had passed it’s limits but Lay wouldn’t let him see Chanyeol in that form as he know how easily Suho will get scared.

What is that…

Why is it here…

Will that ‘beast’ kill me…

Chanyeol where are you…

Help me…

Chanyeol just couldn’t fight the demon in his body this time as it manage too take a full control of his body from the very first moment that Chanyeol see his friends getting hurt with Baekhyun being soaked in the tank.

Oh no…Baekhyun had seen me in this form…

Let go off my body you beast…

Chanyeol is cursing with the demon,he tried to get a control of his body but he just can’t.

Junhyung smiled as they manage to make the demon take control of Chanyeol’s body.That is what they actually want.They want Baekhyun to see Chanyeol in that form so that he will chase all of them out from his house.

And when that happened,it will make their job much more easier to kill Chanyeol and all of his friends if they involved themselves.

The ‘beast’ or actually Chanyeol turned to look at Baekhyun who is still panting on the ground.He growls loudly and lifted one of his hands up,wanting to throw Baekhyun away when Jongdae who is the most nearest towards the two of them rushed to where they was and ended up being hitted,sending him backwards and hit the wall behind him.

“Jongdae!!!”Minseok yelled and because of his loud voice,Chanyeol turned around wanting to change his victims towards Minseok who is now still lying on the ground.Taehyung,Junhong and Junhyung is now smirking towards the ‘beautiful’ scene infront of them befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter