Revealed

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 43

 

The queen hasn't opened her eyes after the soft call and gentle touch from Chanyeol. She was just too tired to even realized it. Chanyeol bit his lower lips hard while slowly landed at the unoccupied side of the bed. What if she didn't want to see him? What if she was just acting like she was in a deep sleep? What if he tried to get her awake once again and got yelled at and hushed away by her again? Chanyeol's mind was a mess. It was already a mess ever since Suho's dad came to get him there.

And with standing there, looking and touching his mother won't do it any good, nor did it was helping it either way. He just couldn't turn around and walked away from her mother just like that doesn't he? He need to atleast tried once more. And so, shaking his head slightly so that the negative thought would go away, he took in a deep breath before gently shaking his mother's body once again while calling her out. "Mother, wake up... It's me..."

It merely took a few seconds before the queen pried her eyes open, only to get her jaws dropped and her eyes widened to the sight that she had just saw. Chanyeol was feeling a bit uncomfortable and scared at the same time under her stares, and with her expressions like that, it gets him much more nervous, but it didn't hold him back from forming a gentle smile towards her mother. And it didn't take a long time before her eyes started to form a tears, and with her trembling hand, she lifted it up to touched Chanyeol's face.

"C-Chanyeol?" Her voice was kind of shaky and hoarse to Chanyeol's ear, but nonetheless, he nodded and smiled more warmly. "... Mother..." That was all he could say before the queen suddenly wraps her arms around Chanyeol's neck and pulled him down for a tight yet warm hug. Chanyeol was surprised that his mother had actually hugged him. Well, of course he will. After all of those negative thought which had been bothering him for gods knows since when.

"Chanyeol, my son... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to chased you away... I didn't mean to hurt you at that time... I... I was just too scared that you'll hurt the others... They were just too afraid that they begged me to kill you instead... I-i just can't kill you Chanyeol... I can never do that... And... the least I could do is to send you away... Chanyeol i--"

"Mother, calm down... It's not even your fault in the first place... If there was someone to be blame, it should've been me... Not you..." Chanyeol slowly wraps his arms around his mother's body with difficulties as she was still lying down on the bed. He doesn't care if his arms might hurt. As long as he could hug her, that's alright. The queen was still sobbing as she burried her face down onto Chanyeol shoulder. She had missed Chanyeol so much that she didn't want to let go off him.

On the outside of the queen's chamber, Suho, Kyungsoo, Kris and Suho's father were looking at the snow which was falling down from the sky, onto the ground. Covering everything that it could until it went all white. They hasn't been expecting the snow to fall. All that they've been expecting was a screams, a crash sounds from the queen's chamber, never this one. The nervous silence that had been lingering around them for a while ever since Chanyeol stepped inside of the queen's chamber finally being broke by Kyungsoo. "The snow... It was falling heavily... The queen must've crying... I wonder what's going on in there."

The other three snapped their head and turn to look at Kyungsoo. "Yeah.. I think so too. But I hope nothing bad happens." Suho whispered barely audible but thanks to the silence that his voice was loud enough for the three to heard him. They hummed as a replied and continued to stare outside of the big window, letting their thought trailed off.

The queen wanted to stay like that for a bit more, but her past conversation with the prime minister suddenly came into his mind that she finally ditched Chanyeol away from her body. Chanyeol frowned a bit while the queen looked at him straight into his eyes. "I've got something important to tell you if you still had zero knowledge about that." She said softly. Chanyeol pulled lifted his hands up and wiped the tears away from her face ever so gently.

"What is it, Mother?"

The queen inhaled a deep breath as she tried to sit with so much difficulties but Chanyeol helped her though, placing the pillow behind her and make her leaned against the pillow. "It's about what you really are." She quietly said, earning another confused looks from Chanyeol as another frowns appeared on his face.

"You're actually a half blood, Chanyeol. I didn't know about that also but then, the prime minister tells me about the legends of Drethura, about the half blood being. It actually had happened a hundreds times past, when a vampire gave birth to her child which the father appeared as a werewolves. And appearently, it had make the great relationship between vampires and werewolves gone bad." She said slowly. 

Chanyeol blinked in confusions. "That means... my father was a werewolf?" He asked, earning a soft sigh from her mother before she nodded her head. That was when he finally get it all. The reasons why he acted like an animal, talking and interacting with them easily while the others couldn't do that. They thought that he was special in some ways, until he turns wild.

"But what about me being wild then?"

"That was normal when a half blood being was getting mad that it finally loses it's own control over their body that another character in them showed up. It was just like if you're a vampire by 60%, then the werewolf inside you were 40%. No matter how small the amount of the percent that it had, if they had gone passed their limits, the beast will control them."

The queen stopped for a while, letting Chanyeol to swallows it all in, taking all of the new kind of things that he had heard just now before she slowly continues.

"But in your cases, you're 70% a vampire and 30% a werewolf. All of the halfblood could chose a Rioneire. And you've chosed your own from the very first moment that you've flashed your eyes open, when you're still a baby."

"Rioneire?" Chanyeol asked.

"They were the one and only being who could calm you down or controls you whenever he wants. I didn't know if you've found your rioneire yet but i hope you do before the werewolf in you started to take places over your body once again. They were the most powerful being than any of us vampires or werewolves. Even with our powers, we just couldn't harm they in one way or another."

"But, as far as i know about them, they appear to have only one weakness in their life. And that is the halfblood being."

The queen stops talking and stares at Chanyeol deep inside his eyes but Chanyeol stays quiet. He didn't know why, but at the thought of a Rioneire,  Baekhyun appeared in his visions. Out of nowhere. The queen who noticed that Chanyeol hasn't giving her any responses back touched his hands. "Are you okay?" She asked, feeling a bit worried that Chanyeol couldn't take it all in.

Turning to face his mother, he nodded while giving he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter