"We Won't Back Away!"

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Chanyeol, you're bleeding." Kris exclaimed as he could barely breathing right now. Pulling everyones' attention towards Chanyeol's forehead which was still bleeding with the blood rushing out madly. Luhan gasps when he saw all of the new bruises on Chanyeol’s body and Lay took a few steps ahead as he lifted his hand and placed it on Chanyeol's wound. Baekhyun's face was all white as he was breathing hardly. Luhan then walked closer towards Baekhyun and pulled him into a tight hug. "Calm down, Baekhyun. We're here. Don't worry."

Sehun frowned as he took a few good steps closer towards the window and was so shock to see the strange environtment from the inside of the house. Turning around, he wanted to tell what he saw to his fellow member but they were all just too busy asking what had happened to the both Chanyeol and Baekhyun so he pull Jongdae’s sleeves to tell him about what had he just saw out there.

Lay turned around when he noticed that the two were making their way towards the window and trailed them. The three of them stares outside of the window and frowned also, just like Sehun earlier. Tao wants to talk to Jongdae so he turns around to find the older guy when he saw that he was there standing at the window, so he follow them there.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” Tao asked as he pull Jongdae’s sleeves. Jongdae turns around when Tao ask him. “Sehun just told me that the environtment looks kind of weird.” He replied and looked back. Tao let out a huff and rolled his eyes. “All of the things looked weird when he saw it.” He said while crossing his arms over his chest. Sehun turns around and clench his teeth in annoyance. “Shut up. I didn’t invite you here so go before i kick your black , panda.”

“What the ? Don’t ever call me that anymore or else.”

Sehun lifted his brows. “Or else what?  You’re gonna stop the time and took me somewhere far and left me there?” He said and rolled his eyes. “Again?” He added and give him a look.

“Guys, look.” Lay whispered slowly and pointed his finger towards something that looked like an eye, a red eye inside the bushes. The two stops fighting and turn around to look at what Lay was talking about. “What is that?” Jongdae ask, still hasn’t turn his eyes away. The red light is getting more bright and all the four of them turned silence.

"Chanyeol tell us what happened? What had caused you to bleed this much?" Suho asked after Lay had healed Chanyeol's wound perfectly that time. It didn't took so long for them to know what had happened when they heard a very familiar yet frightening roar came from the outside of the house. "Tell me that it wasn't what i thought it would be, Chanyeol." Minseok whispered as they all get into a defending position while Luhan pulled Baekhyun backwards, and all of them quickly rounded up around the terrified latter, all spreading their arms wide to protect their Rioneire from any danger that might come in any time. "Chanyeol..." Baekhyun called out for the other guy when he saw that he started to change.

But thanks to Baekhyun, he was now good at controlling the 'gift' that his father had left for him. And that is the ability to change into a half werewolf. "Don't worry, Baek. We will protect you. I will protect you." Chanyeol assures him again. Baekhyun didn't seem to be comfortable with the sudden changing that all of them were going through right now.

All he could see was a sharp and long nail, red bloody eyes that seek for blood and even a sharp fangs. And even Luhan the most nicest person he knew was looking like a complete different person than what he usually looked like. 

"Whatever happen, never leave Baekhyun alone. Got that." Kris commanded as he was changing also. They were all just too busy to even realize that four of their member went missing. And even Luhan hadn’t known that Sehun wasn’t there.

“We might need to split up into groups. I know that we couldn’t match their strength but please, fight with all of your might. Don’t let them hurt you easily. Think about all of the bad things that they’ve done to all of us and use it to build the anger up in your mind. But don’t be too careless while attacking. We didn’t know how many of them were fighting against us. Also there was Myungsoo who might have use his power to control the other human being to fight with them.” Kris added again and all of them just quietly nodded back.

Baekhyun was trembling so hard as he was just  too scared of what they were going to fight against with. He may have seen Yongguk in his ugly beast form but that isn’t helping it a tiny bit to calm him down but instead it makes him more scared just remembering back how he was attacking Chanyeol just now. “This isn’t going to work out if we were just going to stay in this house. We need to get out.” Kyungsoo said as he break the anxious silence around all of them.

“Alright, listen. The best fighters will have to be the leader of the groups. And that makes Kyungsoo, Jongin, Chanyeol and me the leader. Baekhyun and Tao will go with Chanyeol, Minseok and Jongdae will get into Kyungsoo’s team, Suho and Lay will be under my care and lastly, Luhan and Sehun will be in Jongin’s team. Now split. Fast.” Kris commanded as they were all now going to their own respective leader.

Luhan’s mouth gaped a bit as he started to freak out. “. Kris. Sehun is not here. He’s missing!” He panicked as he started to search for the said boy. “How the hell could he have been missing?!” Kris exploded as he ruffled his hair. “Wait. Guys.... Tao isn’t here also.” Jongin whispered almost inaudible because of his shaky voice.

“Lay went missing... And Jongdae also...” Suho said slowly as he started to shaking. Kyungsoo who noticed that Suho was afraid quickly went to Suho’s side to calm him down even though he had his heart beating like crazy also, as if it want to pop out from his chest. This is it. He thought to himself. I won’t let they go easily this time like before. I’ll tore them apart. Kyungsoo thought again as he bit on his lower lips hard along with his inside burning fire. Seeking to all of their blood till it went drain.

Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol’s sleeves as he pointed towards the wide opened window on their left. The cold wind tousled their hair as Luhan breathe out a : “Don’t tell me that he...” Luhan didn’t finish his words as he started to dash towards the window but was being held back by Minseok, causing the both of them to fall down on the floor.

“What the are you doing?! Let me go!!” Luhan yelled, trying to pry Minseok off  from him. “It’s dangerous for you to go out there alone!” Minseok retorted back as he tightened his grip on Luhan’s legs. “And it’s ing dangerous for him to be alone right now out there!! Minseok, let go!!” Luhan tried to push Minseok away again but couldn’t.

But seconds later, Minseok was being thrown across the living room and hit his back hard on the wall behind him by Luhan when he had no other choice but to do that since Minseok isn’t going to let his legs go. Kyungsoo gasps and ditch Suho’s side to go to Minseok and quickly crouched down to help him. Luhan still tried to go out from the house when suddenly, “Luhan stop!!” Kyungsoo shouted. And for the first time ever, he dropped the politeness self of him and get all unformal with Luhan because Luhan had really makes him mad this time.

Luhan had beat quite all of them whenever he was mad and he happened to hurt Sehun and the other when he first known that Chanyeol had been thrown over here, at the human world. And at that time, Kyungsoo still hold it all back in as he wait patiently for Minseok to come and take care of Luhan but not this time. Because it was Minseok who Luhan was hurting right now. “Can’t you hold your together and stop your stupid act like this!!” He shouted again, leaving all of the others went silent.

“This isn’t the right time for you to beat your own member!! You’re one of the oldest out of us all and you should’ve act more mature than to be as stupid as ever and hurt Minseok hyung!!!” He halted for a second and stands up, looking straight at Luhan’s back, boring holes into the older’s back. “ Lay hyung isn’t here and hell who will heal us all when you had injured us because of your stupidity!!” Kyungsoo yelled and had accidentally punched the wall nearest him and cracked it. Baekhyun hasn’t seen Kyungsoo acting this way-hell no one ever did. Luhan bit his lower lips hard as the guilt starts to build itself inside of him.

“It’s not just your Sehun who went missing. Lay hyung, Jongdae hyung and Tao also gone!! So hold your in and let’s go find them now before things get more worst!!” He yelled again before he turns on his heel and walk away, trying to find Jongdae who supposed to be in his team. Minseok who had been told to team up with Kyungsoo quickly gets up on his two feet and sending all of them an apologetic expressions in behalf of Kyungsoo because the doe eyed guy went all berserk be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter