Flashback

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 19

 

“Tomorrow is Chanyeol’s birthday isn’t it??Should we throw him a party??”The tanned skinned guy asked while placing his hands on his chin to support his head.Myungsoo just shrugged and look at the other guy who is sitting besides him.

“Do you have any idea,perhaps?”Myungsoo asked Sungyeol and the taller guy grinned and said:

“I think it must be really fun if we throw him a surprise party.”~Sungyeol.

“I think so too.What should we buy for him?”~Jongin.

“Maybe a chocolate cake?”~Myungsoo.

“It’s not about a cake.I mean,what kind of a present should we buy for him?”~Jongin.

“I want to buy him a shoes that he once told me looks so great.”~Sungyeol.

Myungsoo lifted his head up and look at Sungyeol.He noticed the happiness in the taller one’s eyes.He knows that he shouldn’t be sad and he often tells himself that if Sungyeol is happy then he should too.

But,seeing the one that he loves really care about another guy makes him feel so hurt.It’s frustrating for him because Sungyeol is his first love and he just felt like punching himself whenever he feel like to confess to Sungyeol.

Sungyeol turned to look at Myungsoo who is already staring at him secretly.Sungyeol throw him a smile and ask Myungsoo.

“And you Myungsoo,what do you want to give him as a present?”

“I think I’ll just get him a T-Shirt..”

“And you Jongin?”

“Me??I’ll give him a punch in the face as usual..”Jongin said while grinning.Sungyeol shakes his head and frowned.

“But that isn’t good you know.You should give him a present that will make him feel touched,not ruining his face.”

“But there will be a single tears falling down after I  punch him.Doesn’t that means he feel touched?”

Sungyeol sigh and Myungsoo shakes his head before he slowly punch Jongin in the face.

“Look,there is a tears coming out from your eyes,do you feel touched?”

“Hell no!! It’s ing hurt.”

“There.Chanyeol isn’t feel touched but it’s hurting him.Get it now dark boy?”Myungsoo said and Sungyeol laugh.Myungsoo feel so great hearing his laugh.It’s like a melody that will make his heart calm whenever he hears it.

 

 

“Done.”Sungyeol said and took a few steps back.Looking at his decoration for Chanyeol’s surprise party.Myungsoo who is now leaned his back against the wall and look at Sungyeol.

“Hey Myungsoo.Look.Isn’t it beautiful.Do you think that he will like it?”

“Uh-yeah,it’s beautiful…”

“…I’m pretty sure that he’ll like it,no offense…”

“He must be really tired preparing for this party.”Sungyeol said and look at Jongin who is now lying on the couch,snoring softly.Myungsoo also turned his head towards Jongin.

“Why don’t you just get to sleep now…”Sungyeol said and turned to face Myungsoo.

“No,I’m fine,I’m not feeling sleepy yet.”He said while facing the floor.

“But,it’s getting late already..”

“I’m not going to sleep now.Let me help you clean the room up.”

“No,that’s okay,I can do it on my own.”

“…Please,just let me help you.Don’t shut me up..”Myungsoo said and he started to clean up the mess.Sungyeol frowned in curiousity.

“Myungsoo,is something w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter