No Other Choices

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 40

 

"What?!!" Chanyeol shouted. The rest of them quickly got up from their seat and stares at the prime minister with most of them got that concerned look on their face while the others got a confused looks. "Dad? What are you doing here?" Suho asked while placing his hands on his father's shoulder after he came all the way from  the kitchen.

The prime minister then let out a sigh, clenching his teeth and turns his head away. "S-she had been ill a few weeks ago and now, whenever she was getting her rest, she would mumbled your name, my prince." He said and lifted his head up, staring deep into Chanyeol's eyes. Suho was confused, but when his father had mentioned the queen, he knows that he came here to inform Chanyeol about that."And i came all the way here is just to take you back home."

Chanyeol hung his head low and bit his lower lips hard with his orbs was already filled with tears. It had been too long since he last saw his mother and he really do miss her. He really was. But he was too scared to even get back to Drethura as the main reasons he was here is that their people was scared of him.

What if he comes back and scared them all over again? That was what concerning him. And he really wanted to see the queen also. Kris saw the taller one's hesitating face and he walked near him. Placing his hands on his shoulder. "We'll think of what we should do about your people but first, let's go and met her." He softly said.

The door of the bathroom was being opened and the smaller male comes out. "Oh, i'm sorry. I didn't know that we have a quest here." He apologize while bowing down. The prime minister turns his attention towards the one who is currently speaking and it was Baekhyun. His eyes grew red as his nail becomes longer. His fangs was slowly showed itself up and before he could do anything, Suho sat down besides him and grabbed his hands tightly.

"Dad, calm down. I know that you hates human but this guy over there was different. He was the kind one who had been taking care of Chanyeol." Suho whispered gently towards his father who his heartbeat was increasing rapidly. He closed his eyes for a while before he fluttered it open again, changing back to his original self.

Baekhyun blinked and walked closer towards Chanyeol, tilting his head a little bit to look at the taller one. Seeing the tears rolled down his cheeks with both of his eyes were being closed tightly is surprising him. "Chanyeol?" He called out for the taller one's name. Chanyeol slowly open his eyes, turning to his left side and locked his gaze with Baekhyun. The smaller one didn't want to see him crying. And for some reasons, he also could feel the pain that was hurting Chanyeol.

"Why are you crying, Yeol?" He asked and turned Chanyeol whole body towards him. Chanyeol didn't answer but to just keep the tears rolling. Slowly, Baekhyun lifted his hands up and wipe the tears away." The prime minister looked at both of them when the realization finally hits him. That little boy wasn't a normal human. He was the third Rioneire. He thought while quickly standing up, wanting to walk towards them when this time, it was Kris who stopped him in his track. Turning around, Kris slightly shakes his head. As if telling him no.

It's fortunate that he had known Kris since he was a kid that he knows exactly that he had known about this. But it wasn't more than just knowing that Baekhyun was the chosen one. "M-my mother... She's sick..." Chanyeol slowly whispered and bit his trembling lips while folding his hands, forming a fist. Baekhyun mouth slightly opened, wanting to say something towards him but then, he closed it again while slowly pulled him into his embrace. There's no need for him to say anything. With the touch that he gave, it gives more than words could say.The prime minister's eyes grew wider as he could see a white light comes out from both of them as they were hugging.

Suho who saw his father's strange action asked him what was wrong. "T-they have the most strongest power..." Kris could hear it also and both Suho and him knows that his ability was that he could saw how strong a certain person was with the amount of light around their body. "It was so powerful..." He continued. 

"Then go and visits her." He said softly. Chanyeol shakes his head. "It's not that easy." Baekhyun let the sigh escaped his dry lips and he ditched Chanyeol from his body. "You could try don't you? You could try to make it easy." He assured.

"Hyung, i'm tired. Why do we have to do all this ?"

"Because big bro told us to and we had no other option." Myungsoo answered with his eyes still glued on the smaller guy's face. He had to admit it that he really do missed him. So much that he had to let go all of those feelings by looking at him, even when from a very far distance. But seeing him hugging another guy did makes him felt jealous. Junhong let out a sigh. "Can't we just attack them now?" He asked again. He sure does that unpatient type of a kid. But once he had stepped on his limits, he just won't asked again and make his own stupid move which will later creates so much problems.

"I'm bored. And this is making me sick." He whined while forming a fire as big as a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter