Fake Blood Pills

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9

 

“Hey,Giant!”

Chanyeol turned his head to look at the kitchen.He lifted one of his brows.

“What is it?”

“Did you perhaps have another bottles of your pills?There is no more tablets in this one.”

Chanyeol get up from the couch and opened his drawer,to search for another bottles of his pills.His jaws dropped and he flopped himself on the side of his bed.

I’m done.There is no more of the pills.What should I do?Will I end up on peoples blood,in the middle of the night?Oh god,he sure hates it.

“Yeol,are you there?”

“Uh-yeah,I am.”

“Did you find any of the pills,over there?”

Chanyeol get onto his two feets and walked his way towards the kitchen where Baekhyun was.

“There is nothing left,that is the last one.”Chanyeol said in a low tone voice.Baekhyun lifted his head up and saw the guilt in his eyes.

“Did you perhaps get the feeling of…you know,wanting some blood right now?”

“I’m afraid,I am.”

“Here.”

Baekhyun said and reached out his left hand infront of Chanyeol.Chanyeol stares at his hand and frowned before he look at the smaller guy with a questioning face.

“Or,do you want my neck?”

Chanyeol frowned even more.

“It’s okay,I don’t mind.”

“But I don’t want to.”

“This is a command.”

“…You’ll get hurt…and I don’t want that…”

“No I won’t,I’ll be okay.Besides,this is my third time isn’t it.So I can handle it.”Baekhyun asures the taller one and throw him a smile.But still,Chanyeol didn’t even move and just stares at the floor.

“You are craving for some blood right now,don’t you?”Chanyeol nodded slowly.

“Then go.”Baekhyun said all over again.But Chanyeol keep on shaking his head,hesitating to just on Baekhyun’s blood when his hearbeat had already rose and he is trembling from holding in his desires.

There’s no other option this time.Baekhyun thought and glances over to where he kept the knife.He quickly grabbed a hold on the knife and slides it on his palm.Baekhyun bites him lower lips as the blood is flowing from his palm.

He then shoves his palm infront of Chanyeol’s face.His eyes widened and he just couldn’t take it anymore so he dash towards the smaller guy.Landing ontop of Baekhyun,he leaned closer towards the guy’s palm as he lifted it up.

He the blood clean from his palm and bit his own lips.Trying to stop himself from keep on wanting some more of the blood.Getting off from the smaller guy’s body and sit besides him.He pressed the heel of his hand on his forehead.Baekhyun get up and search for his face.

“Yeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter