Unexpected Visits

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 39

 

The next day came peacefully with Chanyeol being the weird one as he was the first one to get up and wake the others up. Even Kyungsoo and Minseok hasn't wake up yet. It was still early. Very early. He walked slowly towards Kyungsoo's shared bedroom as he needed Kyungsoo to cook them some breakfast. Slowly, he pushed the door open and walked closer towards the other two guy who was still in their dreamland.

"Kyung, wake up... It's morning already..." Chanyeol said while he slightly shakes the younger one's body gently. Being the light sleeper he was, he didn't to be called for the second time as his eyes fluttered open. "Get up now." Chanyeol said again and helped him to get into sitting position. Kyungsoo rubbed his eyes and yawned. Chanyeol then turned around, wanting to get to the other's room and wake them up but stopped when Kyungsoo called for him. "Where are you going, hyung? Jongin hasn't wake up yet."

Turning around, he looked at Kyungsoo and then the sleeping Jongin. "I'll need Jongdae for that. I'll be back with him later." He said. Kyungsoo nodded his head as he knows what he was talking about when he said that he'll need Jongdae for that. They all know that they'll be in need of Jongdae to wake Jongin up or they'll dead.

Kyungsoo slowly slid down from his bed and walked his way towards Luhan's and Sehun's room. Slowly walking inside, he walked closer towards both of them and yawned for the second time before he lightly stomped his right foot on the ground. Well, that's what he'll least need to do to make them awake. It was an easy task, for waking Sehun, Suho, and Lay. But when it was with Luhan, even when he had caused an earthquack, Luhan just can't seemed to wake up. Just like Jongin.

Jumping off from his bed, Sehun landed on the floor. "Is there an earthquack?!" He asked, slightly panicked. "No... It was just me..." Kyungsoo answered, catching Sehun's attention. "Oh god, hyung... Didn't i say not to wake me up like that... I might have a heartattack." Sehun whined and rubbed the corner of his eyes. "I'm sorry but i had no other choices. I need to help Chanyeol hyung to wake you all up."

"But it was still early. Like seriously early. W-wait. Did you just say Chanyeol hyung?" He asked, feeling a bit curious on did he get it right or not. Nodding his head, Kyungsoo pointed towards Luhan who didn't even stir in his sleep after the light earthquack just now. "Go and get your favourite one awake now." He muttered and walked away.

Sehun turns to look at Luhan who looked like a sleeping beauty while sleeping and got up onto his two feet. He then slowly pulled his blanket open and smirked when he saw that Luhan only got his boxers on, without any single shirts on. He then leaned forward and opened his mouth abit, blowing a cold wind onto Luhan's flawless body. He shivered a bit but didn't wake up. Instead, he was pulling the blankets up, covering his body all over again. Irritated, Sehun lifted his hands up before he swipe it to the left, creating a bit more strong wind from before.

The door is being closed harshly with his blankets being blown away and all sort of other things being swipe off by Sehun's wind just now. Startled, Luhan got up clumsily and turns to look at the younger one who had his arms crossed over his chest. Grinning, Luhan slowly said : "M-morning... i supposed..." 

Sehun sighed and he tends to walk outside when Luhan said. "Where are you going after you've created this mess, you little kid." Sehun turns around and throw Luhan a look. "It wouldn't have been a mess if you wake up just with a single yet gentle wind of  mine just now." He said and turns around just to turns back again. "Plus, you had your telekinesis right? So, it would've been much more easier for you to clean this mess up. Goodluck." He said and smirked before he left for real. 

Luhan let the sigh escaped his lips as he looked at all the mess that Sehun had caused. The table, it had been fully flipped, the blanket are on the floor, the couch had moved from it's normal place and also, the bed where he was sitting on, it had been in the middle of the room. He facepalmed himself on the fact that he'll need to clean this mess up so early in the morning. "That kid sure does have caused a great mess."

Chanyeol walked inside of Minseok and Jongdae's room, walking closer to them and slightly shakes the older one's body ever so gently. "Hyung... wake up... It's morning already..." Opening his eyes and squinted a bit, he gets up. "Chanyeol? Is that you?" That was the first thing that he was asking as soon as he woke up. Chanyeol just smiled and nodded his head. "Wow. This needs to be putted in the Drethura's Record Book." He said and chuckles. "I'll be in the kitchen if you need me. By the way, is Kyungsoo up yet?" He asked again.

"He already was." Chanyeol answered and Minseok just nodded, walks his way outside of the room while stretching abit. Chanyeol stares at the small figure of the older one and then turns to see the sleeping Jongdae. Slowly, his lips turned into a smirked as he placed his hands on Jongdae's . Jongdae's eyes fluttered open as he jumped off the bed. "What the , Yeol?! It's so early in the morning and you wanted to fry my ?!" He yelled and Chanyeol just smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter