Sacrificed

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 34

 

Luhan opened his eyes and prepared good enough for the strong pain to greeted him as soon as he wakes up but when he  had awaken completely, he didn't feel anything, there's no pain that he often felt a few days ago arching all over his body.

He furrowed both of his brows and hurriedly lifted both of his arms up to take a look on the scars on his arms but he didn't see any single thing on it. The scars had gone.

Later on, his thought went straight towards a person, and there's no one else other than Lay who had the healing power and were responsible to the scars and the pain which had completely gone. He then slowly shifted his gazes towards his left which had Sehun lying down before and he found nothing.

The younger one isn't  there. Sehun isn't there, lying down besides him and when he saw that, he knows that Lay had also healed Sehun because if he isn't healed, he won't even be able to get up straight and now he isn't there in their bed. Then, he get up and thinking of wanting to go and take a look on Lay's condition because Lay himself is also injured badly.

When he walk his way towards Lay's shared room with Suho, he could hear Suho's voice, to be precise, his voice sounded like he was crying. He quickened his pace and rushed into his room just to catch a sight of a guy, lying weakly on the bed with all of the other members beside him. He looks so worn out with the eye bag evident under his tired eyes.

When Luhan studied each one of them, he noticed that they were all looking fine as if they didn't get any bad injuries before and from there, he knows that Lay had also uses his power against all of them which makes him feel sad. First, it was Jongin who had been in a great pain while trying to transported all of them back in the house and now it's Lay who is trying to heal all of them when he himself is also injured badly.

"L-Lay..." That was all that could came out from Luhan's mouth and he walked closer towards the younger one who is lying down on the bed. Lay throw him a weak but greatful smile.

"I'm glad that you've wake up..."

"Lay, why would you do that?" Luhan asked with his voice threatened to cracked in any time soon. Lay once again throw him a smile which makes all of them feel so sad, they were so scared when they had wake up with zero pain felt on their body.

The healer user won't allowed to use their power over the limits because it may cause that they had to trade it with their own life and that is why all of them went straight into Lay's room as soon as they had wake up.

"I-i want all of you to be healthy... quickly..."

"But that doesn't mean that you could sacrificed yourself..." Kyungsoo said in a low tone.

"I know that you are aware of what will happen if  you had passed the limits won't you..." Suho said while the hot tears rolled down his cheeks. Lay smiled then he slowly nodded his head. Yifan and  D.O is also there, watching every bits of the touching scenes infront of them with heavy heart. They had never saw the strong bond of brotherhood as beautiful as this and that was what they envied.

The wolves are the kind of the beast who will ended up killing each other if they were in the state desperate. All twelve of them sure did  have the best relationship ever in their world but it had never reached the same level as those who were infront of them. Their relationship is so great to the point that they are willing to sacrifice their own life for each other.

"But i'm okay... i know my own limits... don't worry... i'll be okay within a few days from now on..."

"Hyung..." Tao who just couldn't hold back  the sadness in his heart leaned forward passed Suho and hugged Lay tightly. Lay caress his hair gently.

"Tch... such a crybaby..." Sehun mumbled but it is loud enough for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter