More Red Eyes

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 11

 

“Let me give you guys some final advise before we get to Chanyeol.”Kris said,turning around.

“Tao,you should have do as what Luhan had teach you about controlling your desires.”

“Jongdae,you should really stop trolling around because this is not some sort of a game.And maybe human will hates your seriously lame jokes.”

“Kyungsoo…..pass.No I mean,try to blink so that they won’t feel weird.And please act as a human.Always blinks within 30 seconds.”

“Jongin,you should stop stripping in public or the humans will think of you as a crazy person,especially the girl.”

“Lay….learn to talk,smile,laugh and put that idiot face away.”

“Luhan….pass.Oh and don’t be too pretty because the human will envy of your natural beauty especially the girl also.”

“Minseok,you should stop saying weird words or it will happen,as your power is kind of weird.”

“Suho….if you saw water anywhere,make sure not to lift them up.”

“Sehun,do not used your power to take a peek on girls underwear.Or you’ll get their hand print on your cheeks if you insist.”

“Now,everyone get it.”

All of them nodded even if they think Kris advice is somewhat weird,they didn’t really care as long as they can get to Chanyeol as soon as possible.

“Now stand in one line infront of me.”Kris said and they quickly do as what they have been asked to.Before Sehun could ask what they’re doing,Kris kicked his ,sending him fall forward and all of them fall down into the black hole.Unprepared.

And after that,Kris jumped into the hole,following the rest of them.

 

 

“What was that?!”Baekhyun asked.Standing up.Chanyeol turn his head,to the left where the sounds was.

“I don’t know.Let me take a look.”

“I’ll come with you.”

Not knowing why but the sounds of the pot breaks into pieces bringing Baekhyun into a smile,it reminds him of the first time Chanyeol came into his life.

“ you!!Why do you have to push us like that?!”~Minseok.

“Are you going to say that you’re scared that you might be pulling us away like you said last time?”~Luhan

“I’m pushing all of you guys so that we won’t wasted our precious time while waiting one another to be fully prepared before jumping inside of the hole!!”

Baekhyun tightened his grip on Chanyeol’s arms when he heard the sound of people fighting,coming from his yard.Chanyeol tapped his hand,telling him that he was there with him,so don’t worry.

Chanyeol opened the door and walk slowly towards where the sounds was.His eyes widened as he saw a few guys rubbed each of their and head while groaned in pain with the other three was fighting.

Baekhyun frowned and when the blonde-haired one turn his head to Baekhyun and Chanyeol,Baekhyun hides behind Chanyeol as he saw that the guy was r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter