Missions2

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 24

 

 

“What do you mean by you don’t know where did you put the bracelet?”Kris said in a high pitch tone.Making Chanyeol startled.Baekhyun looked at the taller one and then the older one.The atmosphere is so heavy at that time,making all of them feel uncomfortable.

“I-I don’t remember…I was going to take a shower so I put it on my table and then…it’s gone…”

Kris let out a heavy and frustrated sigh and massage his forehead gently.There is no one who is talking at that rate because they know,when Kris had just let out a sigh,that means that he really are feeling so frustrated.

The awkward silence occurs and Chanyeol who is feeling so guilty took a deep breath before he slowly said:

“..Hyung..i’m sorry…”

“..No,that’s okay..i’m not that mad…i was just being worried about you.I’m afraid that you’ll get mad…That’s it.”

“I know that you do care about me,hyung.I’m so sorry for being so careless.”Chanyeol said again and face the floor.Baekhyun frowned.He doesn’t know what they were talking about.What is wrong if he gets mad.

Baekhyun felt like they were keeping a secret from him.But what for?

“That’s okay.But promise me that you will take control of your anger until we find the bracelet.”

Chanyeol nodded.Baekhyun wanted to ask but he just know that they won’t be telling him the truth,so he just keep quiet.

“Kris hyung,Jongin had caught a cold,his body temperature is so high and he could barely get off from the bed…”

Kyungsoo said after he had come out from his shared room with Jongin while walking towards all of them who were in the living room.Kyungsoo’s face had showed a full concerned about the younger one.Kris frowned and then he turned to look at Lay.

“Lay,could you do something about it?”

“No I can’t,because I could only heal people who is injured but not people who is suffering from cold or something that comes to them normally.”

“Kyungsoo,you’re the one who is going to take care of him right?”

Kyungsoo nodded.

“Then,for this time being,just put the wet towel on his forehead until his fever gets down.And when it gets worst,I think we should get him some medicine.”

“Alright hyung.”

 

 

“Are you being serious?!”

Junhong yelled and get up from his seat.Taehyung and Myungsoo smiled happily after they heard what Junhyung wants the three of them to do after this.They think that it was the best plan ever.

“Of course I am.”Junhyung said while smirking.

“Wow! I’m sure that the brown haired guy will surely hate him to death.”Myungsoo said and smile while high-fiving with Taehyung.

“Yeah,he might have chased all of them out from his house.”Taehyung laugh and claps his hands.

“So hyung,when can we start?”

Junhong asked and lifted one of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter