Pain

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 28

 

"Baekhyun no!! He won't know who you are!! Back away!! That's not the real Chanyeol!! You'll hurt yourself!!"Kris shouted and tried to get up,wanting to bring Baekhyun away from the beast infront of the smaller guy.

Baekhyun close his eyes,letting the warm tears falling down to his cheeks.He ignored the calls from Tao and Kris,he wanted his Chanyeol back.

"Chanyeol...please...come to your sense..this is me...Baekhyun..."Baekhyun begged and cried.Tao rushed to get to the older guy as he saw Kris still won't giving up trying to get onto his two feet.

Chanyeol growled loudly before he scratch Baekhyun on his left arms.Baekhyun fall down on the ground because of the force that Chanyeol had gave him and groans in pain.His eyes widened as his tears started to fill in his eyes.

No..

That isn't Chanyeol..

Chanyeol wouldn't hurt me..

No,he won't..

"Hyung!!"Tao shouted and rushed towards Baekhyun planning to bring him away but he ended up being the next victims when Chanyeol also attacking him.Baekhyun lifted his head up and shakes it slowly.

He tried to stand on his shaky knees and take a few steps backwards.Myungsoo closed his eyes and turn his head away.Not wanting to see Baekhyun cry any longer.He doesn't know why but it seems as it is hurting him when he saw the latter cry.

He came back to where they was after transporting the three of back to met their big brother.He says that he wanted to see Chanyeol suffers and so there he was,hiding behind the big walls.

He is lying to himself when he says that he wanted to see Chanyeol getting the hates from the latter when he was actually coming back to met the smaller one.

"You're not Chanyeol!!"

"I hate you!!"

"I hate you so much!!"

"I don't even know who you are any longer!!"

Myungsoo and the rest of them stares at Baekhyun after hearing the smaller guy shouted in frustration.His voice is somehow showed all of them that he doesn't want to say that harsh thing but he has forced himself to do so.

Baekhyun is crying his heart out while cursing onto Chanyeol.

"...Baekhyun...don't cry..."

Myungsoo mumbled slowly.He wanted to hug the latter and tell him that's he is there so that he doesn't have to cry alone.He wanted to calmed the latter down but he just hold his desires back knowing that he shouldn't have thought that kind of thing in the first place.

Baek..no..

Please don't hate me..

I love you so much...Baek..

I need you...

Baek...

Baekhyun turned around,leaving his blood trailing behind him on the floor.He rushed out from the factory while holding onto his cuts.He walked slowly.Myungsoo turned around and noticed that the latter had walked away so he quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter