A Step Closer

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 5

 

“Hey Byul’s mom! Wake up! Byul is hungry!”

Baekhyun felt that his covers was being pulled down quickly and there’s someone who were shaking his body non-stop. It felt like an earthquack or a typhoon had been crashed into his house. Lazily he sat up but still closed his eyes tightly.

“What’s with Byul’s mom?” he asked still half asleep. Chanyeol grinned.

“Well, you’re the mom and I’m the dad.”

“Of Byul?”

“Did I look like a dog to you?”

“No, but Byul said that you’re his mom”, Chanyeol said pulling his innocent face. He didn’t feel like to argue over some stupid things with the taller guy so he just moved on to the next subject.

“What time is it?” Baekhyun murmured slowly. He was about to fall onto his bed again when Chanyeol quickly squeezed his nose, hold it tight so that Baekhyun won’t fall down. Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol aside and gave him a dead stare. Chanyeol grinned and picked Byul up from the floor and whispered something towards the dog.

“What are you doing?”

Baekhyun said while squinted his eyes towards the two. Byul then yelped in a sad tone, while letting both of his ears fall down.

“Not this again… Hey, Chanyeol could you please stop teaching him some weird things?” Baekhyun asked and got up from his bed while doing some light exercise. Chanyeol putted Byul down on the floor and rushed to his bag, taking out his fake blood pills that he used as a replacement for humans blood and gave it to Baekhyun. He took it and walked his way to the kitchen.

“I don’t know how you could teach him that weird thing, but aren’t you a vampire?” he wondered while putting 2 tablets of the pills into the glass and poured in some skyjuice.

“Yes, I am a vampire”, Chanyeol answered while sitting down at the chair near the counter.

“So, how can you understand what the animals were talking about, like during the midnight you always told me that the owl was telling me to be careful of you that you would end up my blood if you were suddenly craving for it, that Byul wanted me to caress his fur, the mosquitoes said that my blood is sweet like you, yeah just like you who always tell me that my blood is sweet. How did you do that?”

Baekhyun turned around and placed the glass in front of Chanyeol and took out Byul’s food bowl and poured in some of his food before sitting across Chanyeol, placing his hand on his chin to support his head.

“I don’t know how I could do that either, in my homeland, it’s just me who had that ability to understand animals… even after Kris-hyung had done a check up on me, he still didn’t know how I could understand animals until now”, Chanyeol explained, leaving Baekhyun frowning.

“Kris-hyung?”

“He is one of the most intelligent researchers and also a doctor in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter