Kim Myungsoo

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 17

 

Chanyeol had accidentally fallen asleep besides Baekhyun while waiting for him to wake up.Minseok who is walking pass their room tilted his head a little bit and saw Chanyeol.He shakes his head and walk away.

Later on,he come back with a blanket on his hands.He approach Chanyeol and placed the blanket over the giant until it is now fully covered the taller one’s body.He smiles and caress Chanyeol’s hair gently.

“It’s not even your fault,Chanyeol…Don’t feel so sad..”

Minseok turned around and was about to walk away when he suddenly heard a groaning sound,coming from Baekhyun.He quickly turned around and stares at the smaller guy.Baekhyun is moving little by little and his eyes grew wider.

“Chanyeol,wake up..Kris!! Luhan!! All of you guys hurry up and get over here!!”Minseok shakes Chanyeol’s body and shouted.All of them rushed upstairs after hearing the older one shouted for them.Chanyeol opened his eyes and rubbed his eyes slowly.

“What is wrong?”Luhan asked and walked to Minseok and stand by his side.

“Look at Baekhyun.”He said while pointing at the guy infront of him.Baekhyun is trying to open his eyes hardly.

“Baek…”Chanyeol took Baekhyun hands in his and squeeze it lightly.All of them is now staring at Baekhyun,who is trying really hard to wake up.

“Yeol…”It was his first word after he hasn’t awake for about two weeks already.Chanyeol is so happy  that he pulled Baekhyun into his embrace and cried.

“Baek,thank god you’re finally awake.”

“Yeol..are you okay??Did you hurt yourself??”Baekhyun asked while ditching himself from Chanyeol.The giant wipes his tears and shakes his head lightly.

“I’m fine,you don’t have to worry about me.You should worry about yourself..”

Baekhyun frowned.

“I should worry about myself??What do you mean??”

“Baek..you hasn’t awake for the past two weeks and that makes all of us worried to death..”

“Actually he is the one who is worried to death.”Jongin said out of the blue.When Chanyeol glances at him,he just shrugged.

“Two weeks??”

“Yup two weeks already..”

Baekhyun blinked,confusedly and then he shut his eyes tight while pressing his head with both his palm.Chanyeol hold his hands.

“Baek,what’s wrong?”

“—My head,it’s hurt..”

“Now,quit chattering and lay down.You need some more rest..”Kris said and helped Baekhyun to lay down on his bed slowly.

“You all should also get to sleep now.”Kris said,turning around and walked away.All of them bid Baekhyun a goodnight before they slowly walked away,leaving Chanyeol and Baekhyun alone.Chanyeol look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter