"Please, remember me."

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 44

 

The door slide open and Baekhyun slowly lifted his head up only to met two pairs of eyes which was now fixed on his face. His eyes grew larger than it's usual size and so does the other guy. With his lips slightly parted, Baekhyun blinked, hoping that if he open his eyes again, it won't be a dream. It felt as if the world had stop and there's no other person other than both of them.

A strange warmth feeling lingering inside of his stomach as he felt like his heart is going to explode anytime sooner. He stares and the other stares back. Nothing came out from his mouth and so does the taller one.

And just then, he heard the voices that he had been longing to hear eversince the day that the taller one get back to his own homeland. And he actually called his name. His voice sounded so soft that Baekhyun just wanted to hear his voice only.

"...B-Baek..."

Chanyeol called the latter's name in between his heavy breath. His heartbeat raised even more as he finally met the one who he had been searching since he come back here. Baekhyun didn't say anything nor did Chanyeol at first but it wasn't long before he broke the silence himself. All they were doing was to just stare at each other, as if they were talking, expressing their feelings through their eyes.

"Hyung." Tao called out for Chanyeol but the older one still hasn't pry his eyes off from the latter. Minseok who knows that they maybe need some time alone hold onto Lay's and Tao's hand before he brings them outside of the lift. Jongdae rolled his eyes with his hands still pushing the button so that the door won't close yet.

Minseok noticed that Jongdae was still stuck in the inside quickly pushed Chanyeol into the lift before he pulled Jongdae out. Baekhyun eventually manage to grab a hold of Chanyeol before he fall down onto the floor by the sudden push from his back. Turning his head around, Chanyeol couldn't say anything as the door slowly close but still, he could see that Minseok was giving him a courages look.

Baekhyun helped Chanyeol to stand properly as he strangely felt so happy to met him again after a few days had passed since the last time they've seen each other. Chanyeol lifted his head up to met Baekhyun's eyes and when he did, his breath got stuck up on his throat.

He need to make Baekhyun remember him once again.

He need to wake Baekhyun up from his painful dreams.

He need to make Baekhyun get back to how he usually was.

He need Baekhyun.

He really need him.

Baekhyun blinked while furrowing his brows. He was so confused to see Chanyeol like that. The taller one didn't say or do anything but to just stares at his face, looking as if he wanted to eat him alive. He was so uncomfortable to be stared like that so he touched Chanyeol's hand and called him out.

"... Yeol...?"

Chanyeol blinked, finally manage to wake up from his own deep thought and he suddenly wraps his arms around Baekhyun's small figure, holding onto him firmly as he rested his chin on Baekhyun's shoulder. "Baek... I've got something important to say to you..."

Baekhyun stood still with both of his arms still on his sides. He didn't know what to do. Should he hug him back? Or should he push Chanyeol away? After all, they've just met the other day didn't they? But still, why did he felt so calm being held by Chanyeol like this? The strange warmth feeling that Chanyeol gave him makes him wanted to hug him back but why can't he move his hand?

"Hmm?" Baekhyun replied with a hum. Chanyeol took in a deep breath as he ditched Baekhyun from his body slowly, wanting to look at him straight in the eyes. He need to try to say anything that comes into his mind in hopes that one of it could possibly be the password that Baekhyun had put so that his memory could be return.

"... I'm sorry for lying to you, Baek... I really am sorry..." He said, almost whispering because of the nervousness that he was in right now. He waited for something to happen but still, there's nothing and Baekhyun still looking at him in confusions. "What do you mean, Yeol? Lying about what?" Baekhyun asked as he stares back into Chanyeol's eyes. Chanyeol let out a heavy frustration sigh as he bit his lower lips and turned to face the floor.

What is it that he wanted to hear from me?

If that wasn't an apologize that he wanted, then what is it?

Chanyeol thought while the back of his eyes becoming hot as he fight the urges to not cry. He was so desperate to have his Baekhyun back right now that he willing to say anything. Just so that Baekhyun could remember him, their memories together again. Baekhyun gets more confused each time Chanyeol would acted weird. He finally lifted his hands up and hold Chanyeol's face by his chin and lifted it gently.

"Yeol, tell me. Is there something wrong? You've been weird since you came back?" He whispered slowly. Chanyeol just couldn't hold it in any longer that the tears finally rolled down his cheeks, one by one. Baekhyun's heart felt numb seeing Chanyeol like this and that he just couldn't do anything to help him.

"... Please... I need you to remember me, Baek..."

"... I really wanted for you to know me..."

"... I hated it when i have to wake up in the morning without you smilling at me..."

"... Without you waking me up and sang me a lullaby before i fall asleep everytime..."

"... I know that it was my fault for keeping it as a secret from you..."

"... That i've hurt you that day..."

"... But really, I didn't mean it..."

"... You know that i won't hurt you in one way or another right?"

"... So Baek, please, remember me..."

"... Remember our memories together..."

"... Remember Byul..."

"... Our kid..."

"... I don't need anything. I just need you to remember me back..."

"... That was more than enough for me..."

"... It's hurting seeing you without a single memories of me... of our beautiful times together..."

"... It's hurting me whenever you treat me like a stranger..."

"... It's hurting me when you called me using 'Yeol' knowing that you didn't even remember when was the first time you called me that..."

"... I wanted you to care for me like always..."

"... Because i cared about you more than my own life..."

"... I want you to loved me..."

"... Like i loved you..."

"... I really do loved you, Baek..."

"... I loved you..."

"... So much..."

"... So, please, remember me..."

 

 

"As far as I know, isn't the Rioneire some sort of a shield? So how did you manage to cast a spell on him?" Luhan asked when Kris had told them about all of the things that they shouldn've known earlier in more detail. Kris turned to Luhan and nodded his head.

"Yes. You're right. Rioneire was indeed some sort of a shield but his body only reflect on the bad spell if someone were to harm him. And in this case, it was his own body that is willing to take the spell. So, the shield didn't reflected on my spell. And eventually, the spell hadn't been broken yet in this time being but i'm sure that Chanyeol could break it somehow. Because i believe in him." Kris explained as he look at Luhan's curious face.

Luhan then nodded his head, showing that he understand what Kris was talking about. Jongin who was a little slower at catching up things ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter