Memories

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 42 

 

"T-they'll attack us..." Luhan exclaimed with his eyes shows so much emotions at once. They could sees it very well, the fear, anger, anxious and so much more at once. Sehun furrowed his brows, knitting it together as Minseok got up from his seat, walking towards the other boy who was now trembling so hard. "I didn't know when but i couldn't saw anything else... There was a fire... There was too much distructions... Blood... Injured human... I... I...." Luhan bit his lower lips hard with his eyes showed that he was anxious. The way Luhan was acting hit Minseok too much. Minseok could remember it very well at the back of his head. It was as if it had just happened yesterday. Seeing how much Luhan was now overwhelmed with so many kinds of emotions, Minseok hugged him tight.

He knows exactly what was playing in Luhan's mind at that time. He just know it from the way Luhan was acting.

"Calm down. They won't manage to pass the barrier."

"But what if they could?! Kris is not here, and so did Kyungsoo!!" Luhan retorted while pulling away from Minseok's embrace. Sehun who was already confused with the situations get more confused. Minseok let another sigh escaped his lips while looking at Luhan straight into his eyes. "They won't. Believe me. They won't." Minseok assured Luhan and the other male shakes his head lightly before he turned around and leaves the living room, walking inside of Baekhyun's room.

"... Hyung..." Sehun called out in a whisper. Nonetheless, it manage to get to Minseok's ear as the older guy turns around. "Hmm?" He asked while he walked towards Sehun. The other is not there, in the living room. It was just Sehun, Sleeping Tao and Minseok. The others had gone towards their own room. To get a rest probably. "What is wrong with Luhan hyung?" He slowly asked, afraid that Luhan would heard it and hurt.

Another sigh escaped Minseok dry lips. He pursed his lips and lifted his head up to look at Sehun before he slowly opened his mouth to talk. "You weren't there when it all happened. I don't really know where you are actually back then but i'm sure that you aren't there. When it all happened." Minseok started. Sehun frowned. "What is happening?"

"We weren't doing anything towards them. We didn't even know who they are back then... But they attacked us."

 

-Flashback-

"Harder!! Punch me like i'm your enemy!!" Luhan shouted while he dodge Jongdae's fierce attack. Both of their eyes was now red in colour. The other watched in amusement of how hard Jongdae was trying to attack Luhan with the older one easily dodge from each one of the younger's attack. "Is that all what you've got?! Show me more!! Show us how strong you are!!" Luhan ridicule Jongdae so that he was on fire. Jongdae stopped attacking Luhan as he was panting so hard, tired from the hard train that Luhan gave him.

It wasn't long before Jongdae wanted to throw Luhan another attack when Suho, along with Lay and Jongin appeared at where there was right now with a fear showned in each one of their eyes. "Guys!!" Suho shouted, stopping Jongdae who was dashing towards Luhan in his track as all of them turns their head towards Suho.

"What's wrong?" Kyungsoo asked curiously. They couldn't even answered Kyungsoo's question when they heard a big explosions sounds coming from Drethura. Yes, they weren't in their own homeland at that time to get their trainings done. They were in the forest, deep and far away from Drethura and if they could heard the explosions from there, it means something serious had happened.

Without another words, and without wasting much more times, they rushed towards Jongin and touched his body before all of them  was being transported by Jongin to where Drethura was.

 

Once they were there, a fearful sight welcomes all of them. The screams of the woman, a child, dead body on the ground, blood everywhere and they haven't seen  this in their entire lives. All of them froze in their place, jaws dropped with their eyes widened in shock, fear and all. Luhan, who suddenly remembered something, rushed quickly, without even telling the rest of them where  he was heading to.

They just didn't know what to do as their feet brought them forward, following Luhan from behind. Luhan then stopped running and dashed inside of his house. "Soojung!!" He shouted with his shaky voice. "Soojung, where are you?! Answer me!!" He tried again while searching for the said girl everywhere inside of his house. The rest of them was finally there. And seeing Luhan searching for his little sister, they helped him also. Shouting and search for her everywhere. "Soojung!!" He tried again.

While they were all still searching for Soojung, suddenly, there was something falling down onto the roof, breaking it until it had a big holes. Turning around, and rushing towards the sound, they all squinted  their eyes while coughing because of the dust. And when the dust disperse, Luhan's eyes grew larger than usual, and so did the res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter