Shattered Glass

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 35

 

Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes as he felt that there is someone shaking his body gently. Infront of him, he could saw that there was Kris, and a dog? He furrowed both of his brows while getting into his sitting position. Kris throw him a sorrowful smile. From the very first time that he saw Baekhyun after a few days had passed, he looks somehow very thin. With the dark circle under his eyes and the dry lips of his.

"Baek..."

"... Hyung... What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked in a ghost-like-whisper while turning his head to the left and right. Searching for the other guy which was supposedly be sitting there with him before.

"Baek, I-I had something to tell you..." Baekhyun turn his head to look at Kris.

"We need to keep you with us so that you won't be in a dange--"

"I don't wanna go home."

"Baek please, it's for your own good."

"No it's not!!" Baekhyun retorted.

"Is it really for my own good if I saw the person which had hurting me badly, not just physically but also mentally everyday?!"

"Can you imagine that?!"

"It's not for my own good, really... It's not..." His voice slowly getting lower as the tears welling up in his eyes. Kris could clearly sense the pain in the latter's eyes. Kris stood up while placing his palm onto both of Baekhyun's eyes, closing it so that he couldn't see anything.

"... Hyung, what are you doing?"

"Stay still Baek... I promise you that it won't hurt..."

 

 

"B-Baek..."

Chanyeol called out for the pettite brunette who was now standing infront of him. But Baekhyun didn't even move an inch nor did he say anything. He just standing there at the corner. Chanyeol took a few steps forward but just then, he could saw the smaller guy's expressions better than before. His eyes shows full of fear and disgust. The way he stares back at Chanyeol is different from before, very different.

"Baek..."

“What are you actually…” Baekhyun suddenly said, making Chanyeol flustered. He didn't know what to say. 

“Baek, i—“ He took a few steps forward while holding his hands out, wanting to touch the latter.

“Don’t touch me you beast!!” Baekhyun retorted, gaining a shocked expressions from Chanyeol. He felt as if there was something sharp shooting onto his heart when the one that he cared and loved the most shouted at him and called him a beast.

He took a few steps forward and just then, he could saw Myungsoo standing behind Baekhyun while lifting his hands up. Chanyeol could see that his nails were sharp and long that he knows exactly what he wanted to do next.

He lowered his hands and...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter