Final

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Final Chapter

 

“When the Rioneire finally come, all the darks would soon vanish…” The queen said in difficulties as she push herself to talk before stops talking for a while to catch her breath as her chest heaved up and down. Her pale cheeks and dried lips showed just how much she was in pain but she still thinks about her people. About how they’ll live their life after this. She was so worried that her son couldn’t bring the said chosen guy to save their homeland and ended up being ruled by the dark powers.

“Your Majesty please—“

“—And all of us shall live in peacefull… like how we all used to be back then…” The queen cuts the prime minister’s words halfway as she inhaled again, deeply this time. “… I want all of you who could use powerful magics to go and help them… along by my side…” She said and use the help of her elbow to support her body and gets up from her bed in difficulties.

“But Your Majesty, you shouldn’t go..” One of the servants said as her face showed concerns. Ignoring her servants words, the queen got up and within a blinks of an eyes, she was now wearing the clothes-the one that she hated the most to wear because it was made by her late father for her to go on a war.

She hated going out for a war. She hated the bloods that’ll fall during the war. She hated the sounds of people groaning and screaming in pain. She hated to see the one that she loves to get hurt. Just like how her other half being killed by her own father. That was when things goes bad. From good to worst.

It was all because of her father. If it wasn’t because of him, the werewolves wouldn’t be their enemies right now. And they wouldn’t be hating each others guts. The werewolves were kind. She knows that. Because that was the very reasons on why she falls for one.

Closing her eyes shut tightly, she exhaled and curls her fingers into a ball. “If you refuse to go, then I shall go on my own.” She said sternly, looking deadly serious. At the time like this, they know that it’s best if they didn’t go against her after. The prime minister sighed in defeat as he also changes into a complete clothes for him to join the war.

“I’ll go with you, your majesty.” He said sternly and nods his head. He’ll join the war, along with his son. Imagining that his son would face a difficult situation manages to makes him gather all of the strength and was willing to fight till the last drops of his bloods. If he were to fall during tha battle. They know that Yongguk wasn’t a weak enemy to be underestimate of.

Knowing who his father was,  they couldn’t promise that they would win the battle without fighting until they all worn out. The queen opens her eyes as she inhaled a great amount of air until she feels that she’s ready to go.

“Inform the emergency forces to prepare themselves.” She said before she starts to walk her way outside of her room. The prime minister was about to take his leave also when one of the servants tugs on his sleeves.

“Make sure to bring them back..” She said with her eyes glistening with tears. She was so worried about the queen, the prince and his friends that she just couldn’t contain her feels. She couldn’t say it out loud but she just feel so wrong to let the queen go when she was still sick. Something deep inside her was telling her to stop the queen but it isn’t as easy as it being said.

Smiling, the prime minister nods his head slowly. He can’t promise that nothings wouldn’t go wrong during the battle and so, the least he could do was to just  tried his best.

 

***

 

Bloods splattering everywhere as Junhyung’s sharp nail being embed towards a certain guy’s flesh. Making him groans in pain. As if it wasn’t that deep enough to satisfied himself, Junhyung push his hand more and harder that it keeps going inside of the guy’s stomach. 

“No… This can’t be…” The latters voice cracked as he saw Junhyung pulls his hand away before he lifts his hands up to the same level as his face and the blood from his fingers while looking so satisfied with his ‘work’.

Jongin felt weak in his knees that he collapses down the ground with a thud. Kai turns to look at the vampire boy and frowns before he bits his lips hard and dash forward towards Junhyung as he shifts into his wolf form. Kai hits Junhyung as hard as he could when the guy was being oblivious that it manages to send him flying backwards before he crashed towards the big tree behind him.

It wasn’t because someone Jongin cared about being hurt, that was one of the reasons though. But the real reason that makes him suddenly felt weak was that he just saw Junhyung killed someone. He never saw Junhyung being a murderer but now that he saw it with his own eyes, he felt as if his heart was being pulled away from it’s original place, making his heart beats stops. He knew that he was a bad guy but never did once he saw him killing people.

Baekhyun also falls onto his knees as his eyes widened in disbelief. The blood was everywhere and the strong smells of the blood makes him want to vomit everything that he had  in his body but he just couldn’t. Not when someone was dying infront of him.

“… M-Myung… Soo…” Baekhyun mutters quietly as his shaky hands lift the guy up from the ground and place his head ontop of his laps. Myungsoo smiled weakly as he stares deeply into Baekhyun’s eyes. Baekhyun had his eyes teary when he saw that Myungsoo was in pain because of him.

Yes, Myungsoo just transported himself infront of Baekhyun when he saw that Junhyung tries to kill Baekhyun. Out of all stupid things that he had ever done—minus the stupidity that he had for falling for the latter—he chosed to sacrifices his life, for him. For Baekhyun.

“Y-You call me… by my real name… j-just now…” Myungsoo said as he smiled bitterly again. Hearing the one that he loves calling him by his real name was just the biggest happiness that he could’ve wished before he dies. And he did heard Baekhyun calls his real name.

Baekhyun couldn’t say anything else. He was left speechless on how the guy still manages to smile while dying. Myungsoo just about to say something when he cough painfully, making a lot of bloods rushing down from his mouth.

A loud crashing sounds entered his ears as Baekhyun lifts his head up and saw that Kai was fighting with Junhyung all alone without Jongin. And a few feets from the both of them, he saw that Jongin kneeling hopelessly on the ground. He didn’t know why he was behaving like that because the Jongin that he knows wouldn’t stop fighting unless the enemy was beaten.

“I’m s-sorry that I l-lied to you.. Baek..Hyun..” He heard Myungsoo whispered with a hoarse voice and he shifts his attention back towards the guy on his laps. Nodding his head with another tears falls down to his cheeks, Baekhyun inhaled deeply while trembling.

“No.. that’s okay. I’m not mad. But if you really feel sorry.. please live..” He quietly said back with his voice shaking so hard because he was on the verge of crying but he fights it back. He won’t cry infront of Myungsoo, he know he won’t. Because if he appear to be weak, then, Myungsoo would also loses his hopes.

“Myungsoo… you’re my friend… I know you’re kind so please… please live..” Baekhyun continued to talk  and seconds later, he felt Myungsoo’s head falls towards his right side. And just as if the air around him was being , he felt it was hard for him to breathe when he saw that Myungsoo’s dead.

Shaking his head violently, couldn’t accept the truth that the guy on his lap is dead, Baekhyun yells as loud as he could while crying out loud. It doesn’t matter if he was the bad guy Myungsoo or was the kind guy L that he knows. The only thing that he cares so much for is that he was the same guy who helped him before. Who cheers him when he’s sad. Who lends him his books when he needs one.

It doesn’t really matter if it was just an act to make him fall for his trap. Because no matter what happens, he’s still the same guy he met and befriended with and he knows, deep inside that Myungsoo was a kind guy. And he knows the reasons behind his bad side.

Jongin bits his lower lips as he heard Baekhyun cried the dead guy’s name and before he know it, Kai was being thrown away besides him. The wolf guy whimpers in pain as he lay down on  the floor, still in his original form. Lifting his head up slowly, Jongin’s eyes met the wolf’s red one and he could sense it that Kai was feeling bad for couldn’t bring the guy down and instead, getting himself beaten into a pulp.

“That’s enough…” Jongin whispers shakily as he gets onto his own two legs but still hungs his head low. “Don’t hurt my friends anymore…” He said with voice dead serious. Junhyung just smirks as he folds his arms above his chest.

“What’s the matter? Scared aren’t you?” Junhyung said and then suddenly, the dead body of Myungsoo being thrown away from Baekhyun’s hold by some unknown forces. It’s not really unknown because they all knew that it was Junhyung’s imaginary being.

“Myungsoo!” Baekhyun shouted and Jongin turns to look at them, wide eyes. Myungsoo is dead. So why can’t he just stop picking up on a dead guy. That’s just pathethic. Bitting down his lips harder than before, he curls his fingers into a ball before he release all of his magic powers out from his body, making all of his surroundings filled with strange atmosphere. The one that makes people suffocated with it’s tension.

“That’s enough, hyung!!” Jongin yelled before he dash forward.

 

***

 

“Can you please stop running and tell me what had happened to you guys?!” Kris yelled in frustration as he pulled his hand away from Lay’s grasps making the younger one stops in his tracks as he turns around. Staring back at his vampire friends, Yixing also stops running as well as changes baack into his human form. “We were dead worried that you guys suddenly disappeared and then you just showed up again, pulling me away from the sudden tornadoes-like-wind without telling me what’s wrong.” Kris said as he ruffled his hair in frustration, almost pulling it actually.

Lay just simply let the sigh escaped his lips as he took a few more steps forward towards the older guy and gently, he placed his hands on both sides of Kris’s shoulder. “At that time, before us went missing, the four of us noticed something at the outside of Baekhyun’s house. Something that looks like a red dots that was shining on his yard. And when we all stares at that thing, suddenly, the three of them starts to act weird.”

Inhaling a deep breath, Lay then continues and behind both of them, Yixing also pays his attention into hearing his next word. “They were being possessed by Myungsoo and thankfully, my father had put a long lasting spell on me which wouldn’t let me be physically used by someone evil. They were being told to attack all of us and at that time, I just pretended that I was also being possessed by them to avoid being killed. And that is the reasons as to why I didn’t attack you guys.” Lay finished his words calmly.

But then, in a blink of an eye, Lay disappears infront of their eyes before they heard someone’s voice, more precisely, groaning in pain. “Lay!” Kris yelled as he saw that Lay was lying on top of a car with someone on top of him, choking him without hesitation.

“T-that… Tao isn’t it…” Yixing manages to whispers while immediately shifts into his wolf form to attack the guy in no time. Kris was left speechless with what he was seeing at that time that he act like a statue, didn’t even move to help Lay who was struggling to breathe. It wasn’t that long before Lay finished his word when Tao suddenly appears out of no where. Yixing just couldn’t hold it in anymore seeing that Kris didn’t even move to try and help Lay whose face was changing more pale each seconds.

Yixing dash forwards as he tries to land his paws towards Tao but then, in another blink of an eye, he was being send flying towards his left and hits the ground with a loud thud, making Kris finally came back to his sense. “Tao don’t!!” He shouts but was being ignored. He didn’t really know what to do at that time. Should he just attacks him? But then again, it’s not his real self. What if Kris had overdone it and eventually hurts Tao more than he wants?

“W-what just happened..” Yixing ask in difficulties and tried his best to get back on his two feet after he shifts back.

“He was a tough opponent for someone who can’t uses magic. He could control the time. Whether he wants the time to be stop, make it faster or even slower around us. He could do it whenever he wants. And he basically just stops the time around you when you tried to attack him before he hurts you just now” Kris explained as he tries to think what he should do when facing someone who could control the time like Tao.

“How are we supposed to beat him? We need to help Lay before he was being killed!” Yixing was so frustrated that he just dash forward again just to be beaten by Tao. While he was struggling to break free from Tao’s firm hold, he grab onto Tao’s wrist tightly before a bright green coloured lights comes off from his palm. All he could do at that time was using his healing power, the one that he secretly learns just by looking at his father healing one of his patients who suffered a memory loss after an accident back at their homeland.

It’s called ‘recollect the loss memory’ and that was the only thing that comes onto his mind when he stares into Tao’s dark eyes. He knows that he was being possessed and he hopes that his healing power could help Tao to recognize them and eventually makes him know that he was fighting with a wrong opponent.

“Where’s this light coming from?” Yixing ask as he shuts his eyes tightly to avoid his eyes from hurting. Kris didn’t really know what Lay was doing but all that he knows is that he was trying to heal Tao back. And suddenly, Tao was groaning in pain as the lights becoming more brighter that it could make them blind.

The memories came rushing into Tao’s head as it makes him dizzy and in pain. The moment where they were laughing together and the time where he always fight with Sehun greets him by force because there was something in his body that refuses to accept the sudden flood of memories that he himself didn’t know where it really came from. And at that time, one by one of s came into his mind and also the werewolves that he met before.

Letting go of the hold on Lay’s neck, he grabs his hair harshly as Lay rolled over his stomach, couching and tries to catch some breath with the lights slowly fading. When the lights was completely gone, Kris opens his eyes to take a look on what had happening when he finds Tao lying down on the ground.

“Lay, are you alright?” Yixing quickly went towards Lay and the other guy just nods his head as he was still couching. Lay heard Kris concern voice as he tried to wake Tao up. “He’s okay, don’t worry. He was just practically sleeping.” Lay said in difficulties. Kris looks up to look at Lay.

“Are you okay?” He ask Lay and again, the guy just nods his head in return. Kris let the relief sigh escaped his mouth as he turns to look at the younger guy once again with worries although he knows that he was okay. Taehyun had been waiting until all of them being oblivious with his presence that he finally snuck out from his hiding place and tries to attack Kris from behind when a sharp swords penetrated his stomach from behind before another one being embed.

All of them was left in shock by the sudden appearance of the swords but when they noticed the unique carving at the end of the swords, they knew that it comes from their homeland.

“They’ve finally come.” Kris whispered.

 

***

 

“You’ve hurt my members more than enough. Fooling around with us was another sins. The way you speak with us was unforgiveable. And this time, I won’t let any of you peasants live.” Suho said as his voice changes so drastically from the one that he always uses. Just listening to his voice right now could makes all of the animals escape.

Luhan’s eyes widened in terror as he dodge the attacks from a guy after he heard Suho’s terrifying voice cracks through the air. Turning around to look at Suho, Luhan had made a big mistakes by losing his focus during a fights that leads to him receiving a strong blow across his face. It was so strong because it wasn’t just a normal blow but it was being accompanied by a strong wind that manages to send him flying backwards and hits the tree behind him.

But still, his mind were now fully on Suho who was now standing up from his place. He was badly injured, but he didn’t even showed it and when Suho’s whole body becoming more translucent, Luhan knows that something re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter