Missions

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 23

 

“Junhong.”

Junhyung called the purplish headed guy and the smaller one quickly turn his head and get up.Walking towards the older one.

“What is it,hyung?”

“You see,I had a dream.”

Taehyung and Myungsoo who is sitting on the couch infront of a televisions quickly turned their head with wide eyes.

“A dream?!”Junhong asked in disbelief.It is so rare that the older one had a dream.And when he did,it means disaster.One of his abilities is that when he had a dream,it means a new missons for all of them.

It’s not like he could see the future but,he could make it real.

His dream is just like a plan that they need to do.Because,whatever that he had dream about,he’ll make sure that his dream will become reality.

“Do you remember the  day that Chanyeol had turned into a monster and attacked you and Taehyung into a pulp?”

Junhong’s and Taehyun’s expressions become dark.They hated it.They wanted to take a revenge on it.Whenever there is someone who talked about it infront of the two of them,they just feel like to get to Chanyeol and beat him up.

“Yeah,I do…I can’t just forget about it so easily.”

“Great.And you Myungsoo,still remember the brown haired guy that you’ve met before?”Junhyung asked and turn to face Myungsoo.He just simply nodded.

“Hyung,tell me what did you dream about??”Taehyung asked and lifted one of his brows.

“You’ll know it if you follow my instruction.”Junhyung said and smirk.The three of them just stares at each other with a questioning face.They know that it won’t be an easy task.

 

 

“Hyung.”Kyungsoo called the older one and sits besides him.He then looks around just to make sure that there is no one else except the two of them.

Kris lifted one of his brows.

“What about our research??”

“...I don’t know about it either…”

“But,hyung..can you please tell me what did you and the alpha had talked before?”

“You know about the book’s content don’t you?”

Kyungsoo nodded.

“It’s been told that there will be only one guy in this world who can control Chanyeol,or in another words tamed him whenever his anger had gone pass it’s limit and he had lost control of himself.”

Kyungsoo eyes widened.

“Could it possibly be—“

“—Yes,he is the chosen one..”

“But,out of all people why must it be a human?”

“That is what I’m curious about..”

“What makes him special??And what is the reasons that he had been chosen??And who had chose him??Did he perhaps not a normal human being??Then what is he??”

“Wow,Kyungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter