The Queen

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 15

 

The queen is walking outside of her castle and tried to get a fresh air from the balcony.She let out a heavy sigh.Looking down on where his one and only son would often play during his leisure,she can’t control herself but to just let out another frustration sigh all over again.

It’s not that she really do hates her own son but because all of the other vampire around here feel insecure when they know that his son had killed someone,and had lose controlled of himself,they scared that they will be the next victims of his son’s violence.

It all leaves her with no other options than to just chased him away but in the end she really does regret ever doing it.She miss her son.She miss how his son would always tells her a not-so-funny jokes but still she would just laugh.

She missed how his son would often greed her in the morning and bid her goodnight before he goes to sleep.She also missed how his son would tell her that he’ll protect her no matter what.And now,she is the one who chased him away.

“Chanyeol,my son…how have you been…I really miss you a lot Chanyeol…I’m so sorry for chasing you away,I hope that you didn’t get mad at me or hated me for the rest of your lives…”

“…I hope that Dr.Kris would find something that could cure you,my dear.”

The queen couldn’t hold her tears in anymore and the warm tears started to fall down on her cheeks.And at the same time,there are a lot of beautiful snowflakes falling down from the sky.The other vampires who sees the snowfl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter