Shield

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 22

 

At that night all of them were gathering at the living room,planning to watch The Insidious 2.At first,it was so hard to bring Tao along with them because he is such a scaredy cat.And there’s only one way to coax him,and it only work when Kris said those things,which is:

“If you aren’t watching the movie with us,I’m not gonna take a shower with you.For the rest of your life,you hear me.”

So,that is how Tao is there sitting besides Kris while clinging onto him tightly.The movie had just started and Tao already screaming like a girl when the little boy pointed towards the door and it slowly craked open.

Minseok is so annoyed with the younger one so he whispered.

“Mute.”

“Now you can scream to the top of your lungs,panda.”Sehun said,teasing the guy across him.Tao turn to him and give him a death stare.

“Shut up,I couldn’t hear a single thing.”~Jongdae.

While they were watching the movie,Lay had fallen asleep like usual.

To the part where the old woman scream and throw the other woman backwards,Jongin accidentally screams and transported himself ontop of Kyungsoo and hugged him tight.Kyungsoo is so shock but he just patted the younger one.Calming him down.

Baekhyun on the other hand is getting sleepy.His head often falls to his side.Chanyeol who noticed the sleepiness that had lingers on the smaller guy,pulled his head back and placed it on his chest.Baekhyun’s eyes widened to the sudden actions of Chanyeol and it sends his heart to beat crazily.

When the movie had ended all of them frowned.

“Is that it?”~Jongdae.

“Don’t tell me that there will be Insidious 3.”~Suho.

“Can you please get off from me Jongin,you’re too heavy..”~Kyungsoo.

“Oh sorry,hyung.I forget about that.You’re just as fluffy as a couch.”Jongin said while grinning.

“Let’s go to bed.”Kris said and hold Tao’s hand.Bringing him along towards his room.All of them  get into their own room with Luhan is using his special abilities to lift Lay up who is still sleeping peacefully.

Chanyeol moved backwards a little bit and lay Baekhyun down on the couch before he get up and lift the smaller boy,taking him to his own room.

“Goodnight,Baek…”Chanyeol said and pull the blankets up to his chin.He then studied the sleeping boy’s face and caress his cheeks.Then he slowly leaned forward,to his lips.But once again,he stopped and moved upwards to his forehead and kiss it softly.

“I-I love you..Baek…”He said and turned around slowly.

You’re such a coward,Park Chanyeol.Why can’t you just tell him directly?What is wrong with you??I hate t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter