Flashback2

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 20

 

Taehyung and Junhong is so shocked to see the changes in Chanyeol.His eyes had changed it’s colour,one is red and the other one is grey.And Chanyeol is now much more bigger than all of them.

They were shaking so much when Chanyeol were walking near them.His fangs is not as normal as a vampire should have.It looks more like a werewolf’s fangs which is big and sharp.What makes him different from the other werewolf is that he doesn’t have any fur on his body.

Chanyeol let out a scary growling sound before he hitted the two of them,sending they flew backwards and hitted the wall hard before they fall down on the floor.Sungyeol who is now lying by his stomach lifted his head up and he was so shocked to see Chanyeol in that form.

He tried to call Chanyeol but he just can’t.His voice won’t come out.

Myungsoo tried to get up just to knock down again.Jongin opened his eyes slowly and groaned in pain everytime his body arched.He look at Chanyeol and the taller guy let out a howl.Taehyung tried to get up and before he barely did,Chanyeol grabbed him by his neck,lifting him up.

Taehyung cough and struggle.

Taehyung hit his hand and tried to use his powers agains him but it is all just a waste.His power is useless on Chanyeol and he didn’t know why.Junhong look at who is now struggling so hard to escape from Chanyeol.

“Taehyung!! You freaking ugly beast!! Let him go!!”Junhong shouted and hold his hand out,and on his palm there is a fireball and he throw it towards Chanyeol.Chanyeol growled and dropped Taehyung on the floor.

“Taehyung!!”Junhong rushed to get to his other member.Sungyeol crawled to get to Chanyeol and then he saw that Chanyeol is lifting his hands up in the air.Showeing his sharp nail.Wanting to embed his sharp nails into Junhong’s body which is now back giving him.

Chanyeol swings his hands down and blood spluttered all over the places.

“C-Chanyeol…”

Myungsoo lifted his head up just to get a shocking view infront of him.Chanyeol’s nail had been get pass through Sungyeol’s body.

“Sungyeol!!”

Myungsoo get up on his shaky knees and tried to get to both of them when Chanyeol had thrown Sungyeol to his left.Myungsoo quickly transported himself and catch Sungyeol.

They fall down on the floor.Jongin is so shocked.He is scared.Chanyeol then turned aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter