New 'Friend'

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 21

 

“Hey,I want to go to a bookstore nearby.And I’ll be back as soon as possible.”Baekhyun said and walked to the front door.And when he had just turned the door knob,Chanyeol walked to him and hold his hand.

Baekhyun turned around and look at Chanyeol with a questioning face.

“What’s wrong,Yeol.”

“…I want to go with you…”Chanyeol said and look at the smaller guy.

“But what for??”

“I’m afraid that they will go after you again..”Chanyeol said and then he stares at the floor.Baekhyun let out a sigh and pull his hand from Chanyeol’s grip.

“They wouldn’t.And,the bookstore is not so far from here,I’m pretty sure that I can get back home safe and sound..Trust me,okay..”Baekhyun assures Chanyeol and give him a warm smile.Chanyeol just couldn’t keep on arguing with Baekhyun so he just nodded unwillingly.

Baekhyun then patted his head before he turned around and walked away.Chanyeol look at the smaller one until he is nowhere to be seen.Jongdae who knew that Chanyeol was so worried about the brown-headed male tried to cheer him up.

Jongdae walked towards Chanyeol and he smacked the taller guy’s .Chanyeol jumped and rubbed his .

“What is that for?”Chanyeol asked while frowned.

“To cheer you up..”Jongdae said while pulling his normal innocent look.

“By giving me your electric shock??”He said,lifting one of his brows.

“Oh,I did??”He said and blinked.He really didn’t know that he had accidentally give the taller ones an electric shock.

“Yea,you seriously did.”Chanyeol is now giving him a judging look.

“I’m sorry..”Jongdae said and grinned.

“Sorry wouldn’t be enough.Let me give you some treatment.”

“Oh,thank you..but,maybe next time.”

“No more next time.Come here you.”Chanyeol said and tried to attacked Jongdae but the smaller ones quickly ran away towards the tanned skinned guy.

“Teleport me to the mars,now!!”Jongdae said and hugged Jongin.

“Sorry?”Jongin is so confused and just then Chanyeol came and jumped towards the two of them,sending all of them fall down on the floor.With Jogin is in between.

“Hey,get off from me.You’re freaking heavy.”Jongin said.Chanyeol shakes his head because if he get up,his prey would run away.Jongin let out a sigh before he transport himself to the other place.Leaving Chanyeol flopped down ontop of Jongdae.

“Ouch..”The two of them exclaimed.

 

 

Baekhyun walked inside of a bookstore and quickly walked towards some book shelves.He is trying to find a book of a werewolf.After he had find out about Chanyeol’s father,he wanted to know a lot more about the werewolf’s kind.

He already know the truth but he doesn’t feel like to tell Chanyeol as he was afraid that the giant doesn’t even know about it.So he keep it as a secret for the time being.

While he is still searching through the books,a guy with black hair had accidentally hit him and dropped the books that he was holding.Baekhyun turn around to look at what is it and he quickly squatted down to help the guy picked his book up.

“I’m sorry,I didn’t see you standing over there..”The guy said.

“Oh,that’s okay.I’m fine.”Baekhyun smiled.After they had picked up all of his books,they get up and smiling towards each other.

“Hi,nice to meet you.My name is L.”The guy said while reached his hands out.Baekhyun took it and smile.

L?? What a strange name??Baekhyun thought to himself.

“Nice to meet you too,I’m Baekhyun.”

“What kind of a book are you searching for??”L asked Baekhyun and look at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter