The Alpha

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 8

 

“We need some privacy,can we have it?”Turn around,the alpha asked to all of them,to the wolves and also to the vampires.They slowly nodded and walk away leaving Kris alone with Yifan.

Kyungsoo seems to be hesitate a little and give Kris his concerned look.The older guy asures him that it will gonna be just fine and throw him a calm smile.Kyungsoo sigh and turn around slowly before he started to walk behind all of them.

“Hey,twinnie,glad to meet you.”Jongdae said and wraps his arms on Chen’s shoulder.

“Yeah,me too.”He said and also wraps his arms on Jongdae’s.

“Glad that you look as handsome as me though.”

“And you’re as annoying as me.”Chen said and they laugh together.

“This is gonna be a double trouble.”Suho and Joonmyeon said at the same time while shaking their head.Shocked,they turned to look at each other before they started to laugh.The two of them also feel glad to meet each other.And much more to be the best,they think so likely as their mind went thinking that it will be a troublesome if the two started to play around.Jongdae is called the troller around their homeland and so do Chen.Now that the two had met,it will be double the troller.

“….”

“….”

“….”

“….”

“Cut it out!! It’s annoying as hell to see the two of you say nothing and just stare at each other’s ugly face!!”Jongin yelled and Lay along with Yixing turn their head to look at the younger one.

“….”

“You guys can talk aren’t you.”Kai said,walking closer towards where they was.Jongin lifted one of his brows.

“…Yea,we can talk.”~Yixing.

“So,what’s with the stare?”~Kai.

“Nothing in particular.Just it was so wonderful.”~Lay.

“What is that so wonderful?”~Jongin.

“Our face (?)”Lay and Yixing said in sync.

“Please,don’t let me puke blood.”~Kai.

“I feel like farted infront of your ugly face.”~Jongin.

“Watch your language,kid.”

“You’re talking to your hyung over here.”

“Whatever.”Kai said,rolled his eyes before he pulled Jongin elsewhere.

Kyungsoo is sitting under the big tree,still worried about Kris.It’s not just  a wolf but it is their alpha.The alpha is being chosen with their great fighting abilities.Much more to be called the killer.And that’s what makes him worried so much.

D.O on the other hand is also thinking about their alpha.He also worried about Yifan eventhough he knows Yifan can protect himself very well,but still,he’s with a vampire.Who is known as the blood er,and their desires of blood couldn’t be predicted.

 

 

“So,what do you wish to know from me,Kris..”The alpha started to talked as soon as he landed on his big red chair in his office.He then signaled Kris to sit across him.

“Actually,I was doing some research…about our kind.To be more specific,one of our kind is different…”

Kris said in a low voice,almost whispering.Yifan then smiled and put both of his hand on the table,intertwined his fingers.

“Different as in?”

“He’ll changes into a monster,not actually changing into one but his strength is much more like a monster,a wild beast,whenever his anger had passed it’s limit”

There was a silence in a moment.

“So,tell me how can I help you in that?”

Kris took a deep breath and placed the weird book on the table.Yifan looked at the book,curiousity took place on his face.

“Here,I found this book inside of my office,I believed that this belongs to my great grandfather,who is your 3rd generation alpha’s bestfriend.”

“I want you to look at this.”Kris continued,flipping the pages of the weird book and placed it infront of Yifan.

Yifan studied the book’s content before he slowly lifted his head back up and stares at Kris.

“What is it that you’re trying to tell me exactly?”

“In this book,it’s being said that there will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter