The Last Straw

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 32

 

“…The chosen human’s life span will be decreased accordingly if he wasn’t anywhere near the beast…”

Kris lifted his head up and stares deep into the alpha’s grey eyes.Kyungsoo frowned and looked at D.O,and then the alpha’s face.He waited for the alpha to explained it more detailed towards the two of them so Kyungsoo just zipped his mouth close eventhough he had so much to ask.

Even when Baekhyun isn’t their taming master or what-so-ever it called,they’ve lived with Baekhyun even when it’s not that long.Chanyeol is their members and Baekhyun is his friend so that’s mean,Baekhyun is also their friend.

Kris had been so thankfull towards the latter as he manage to take a good care of Chanyeol when he had been thrown away into the human world and he had accepted the fact that Chanyeol wasn’t a human and yet he’s a vampire.

Knowing that the two vampires infront of him wanted some explaination from him,Yifan then took a deep breath before he opened his mouth,planning to tell them every information that he had.

“As what the book had said in there,the chosen human,which is clearly the owner of this house and,there is one bad thing on what will happen is they weren’t there at each other’s side...”

“Which is,his life span will decreased.”

“How much will it decreasing?”Kyungsoo spoke up in his worried voice.

“I don’t know...”

“But,where is the guy?”

D.O asked while searching for the unknown figures in the house.Kyungsoo turned to face D.O with the sadness clearly in his eyes.

“He’s not here..”

“What do you mean that he’s not here?”

Yifan asked and furrowed his brows.Kris didn’t seems to wanted to answer the alpha’s question so Kyungsoo butted in and slowly utters:

“He had left..and we didn’t really know where he went...”

“But why?”

“He had seen Chanyeol in his beast form....”

Yifan shakes his head and by the expression that he showed on his face,Kyungsoo and Kris know that it will be bad if they didn’t get Baekhyun back to where Chanyeol was.

First,Baekhyun’s life span will decreasing.Second,If his life span shortened,with Chanyeol’s living his immmortal,there won’t be anyone else who could tamed him whenever he gone mad.There’s no way that both of Kyungsoo and Kris would let their life being wasted just like that so they started to think of any possible ideas on how w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter