Park Chanyeol

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 13

 

“I hope that Tao and Baekhyun was okay…”~Suho.

“Yeah,me too.”~Luhan.

All the rest of them is still in the living room,waiting and praying so that there won’t be anything worst happened.They know that Chanyeol and Jongin could save them and they know that they will be back home,alive.

Kris was massaging his forehead gently when his eyes accidentally caught a figure of a bracelet on the table,and he know what is it and who owns it.His eyes widened and he quickly get up.Took the bracelet and frowned.

“Isn’t this Chanyeol’s?”

Sehun and Suho look at the thing on Kris’s hand,they gulped down and stays quiet.Afraid that Kris would get mad and the two of them will get punished.

“Why is this thing over here?”

There was a silence,Luhan and Minseok stares at each other and shakes their head.

“Answer me!!”

Startled,Suho slowly raised his head,and look at the older one.

“Actually,I-I was just wanted to take a look at the bracelet and—“

“Are you telling me that you asked him to take it off?!!”

“It was just for a moment but—“

“Don’t you know what will happens if he gets mad and he isn’t wearing this thing?!!”

“It’s not all Suho’s hyung fault…it’s mine also..i was the last one who is holding onto it and after I heard the glass break,coming from the kitchen,I put it down on the table…and went to take a look if Luhan was alright…”

Kris let out a very heavy,frustrated sigh and press the heels of his hands on his forehead.Jongin isn’t there with them and it maybe too late if they were about to find Chanyeol and give him the Lamia’s bracelet.

Kris flopped down on the couch in frustration and sigh all over again while his head was thinking on  what should they do.And what will happens if Chanyeol gets mad.He is scared that the past tragedy would be happen all over again,which had caused his mom to chased him away.

He knows that Chanyeol had fell for Baekhyun from the way the taller one stares at the brown-headed male.It is a look,full of love.He is also worried that Chanyeol would get mad and loses his control when Baekhyun was being hurt.

Kris wouldn’t want something bad to happens just like what had been faced by Sungyeol.And the worst is that the Lamia’s bracelet isn’t on Chanyeol’s wrist.

 

 

Baekhyun and Tao is struggling very hard to get away from those strange guy in black but they were seriously too strong for the two of them.

Even Tao couldn’t fight back.Sniffling at the scent of the guy,Tao knew that they were just a normal human like Baekhyun,but what makes him feeling all weird is that,how can a normal human co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter