Their Past

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 41

 

"This boredsome is killing me." Taehyung whined while rolling down on the floor. He had no one else to talk to because, well, as always, Junhyung is sleeping for god knows how long already and Myungsoo, along with Junhong is out. Spying on their prey. Another sigh escaped his lips as he lay on his stomach. But just then, a loud thud sound could be heard. "!! Get off from me!!" Taehyung cursed under his breath as Junhong landed right ontop of him. Myungsoo look at the floor and laugh.

"I'm sorry." He simply reply and get onto his two feet. "You're as skinny as a stick but you weight tons." Taehyung said while getting up also. Junhong shrugged and landed on the couch. "It's not my fault. You're the one who lay down on the floor." Junhong answered. "You little !" Taehyung exclaimed before he jumped ontop of Junhong and they fight. Not really fighting but just playing that hit-and-laugh games. Myungsoo shakes his head seeing how childish they were. "Hey, where's big bro?" Myungsoo asked, stopping Taehyung who was about to bite the taller one's shoulder. "In his room i guess."

With that he continued to strike on Junhong, bitting his shoulder lightly. Not too hard that the other male could get hurt. Nodding, Myungsoo got up and walked his way towards Yongguk's room. The door is slightly opened and when he was about to pushed the door open, he could hear Yongguk soft voice, like he was talking to someone. Leaning his ear closer towards the door, he tried to listen what Yongguk was talking about. And to whom is he talking to.

"I'll make sure that none of them will be alive.."

"I'll grab Drethura and make it mine in your place, dad."

Myungsoo shuts his eyes and pursed his lips into a straight line. He knows that story. That sad yet painful stories which leads him to be this cruel and heartless being ever. Slowly, he turns around and walked away towards his own room. Yongguk who was inside of his room caress the photo of his father with the tears is welling up in his eyes. He won't forgive them for what they've done. That feelings of being ignored by all of them is still making him angry. Making him wanted to kill all of them on the spot. But he knows, killing their precious one is just like killing them. So he wanted to start it off with their child. He closed his eyes, letting the warm tears rolled down his cheeks while hugging the photo tightly over his chest.

-Flashback-

"Dad.. Where are we going?" Little Yongguk asked his father as he tightened his grip onto his father's hand. The older male turns to look at his son as he squatted down so that he was on the same level as Yongguk does. He then lifted his hands up and placed it on Yongguk's shoulder. His eyes showed so much pain. Forcing a smile to come upon his face, he slowly said. "We are going to our new house..." Yongguk frowned, knitting his eyebrows together while tilting his head a bit in confusions.

"But why? I like it there." He said in a sad tone. His father hung his head low with the soft sigh escaped his dry lips. "But they don't like us there, my son. I'm sorry. This is all my fault." He stopped for a moment with the back of his eyes started to feel hot. "If i didn't do that stupid thing, you could still remained there." He continued while clenching his hands tightly, forming a fist. "Dad? Why are you crying? I'm sorry... I won't whine again... I will follow you anywhere, dad. I hate it there. Really." Little Yongguk tried to cheer his father up by creating a lies that was so obvious. His father lifted his head up and smile before pulling his child into his warm embrace. "Thank you... Yongguk..."

--

"Dad? What's wrong?" Yongguk who was now 9 asked his father as the older male started to coughing non-stop. Yongguk was now filled with concern as he hold his father's hands in his tightly. But still, his dad hasn't stop coughing until finally, he was coughing a blood. Yongguk was so scared that he started to get panic. He didn't know what to do. He really does. And at that moment, he remembered someone. A certain someone who could heals others. And it was Lay's father.

"Dad, i'm going to go get you that doctor. Just wait for me a bit more, okay." He whispered before he rushed outside of their house, running as fast as he could. Ignoring the scars all over his body as he just rushed through the bushed and all. He wasn't being so cautious that his feet had hit a medium sized rock and fell down on his knees. He groaned in pain but nonetheless, he still tried his best and get u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter