Our Battle

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 48

 

 

“What do you mean?! Kris!! You don’t have to joke around, this isn’t the right time for your ing jokes!!” Luhan yelled furiously, throwing all of the other things which was being near to them far away using his powers, clearly that he was still kind of mad that the other four of their member went disappear without any trace. He ruffled his hair roughly and Baekhyun hides his small body behind Chanyeol, scared of the other side of Luhan that he’d never show in front of Baekhyun before.

Kyungsoo let out a frustration sigh as he bit onto his lower lips to hold himself back from yelling at Luhan just like how he did back then. He dislike being impolite towards his hyungs but it’s their own fault for making him being impolite in the first place. In fact, no matter how much he loves and cares for , he just can’t simply throw away the politeness whenever he went mad with them.

“Luhan calm down.”  Suho slowly said as he gently place his hand ontop of the other guy’s shoulder. And as he turns around to face Suho, he saw nothing but sadness and weariness in his eyes. He had wasted his energy on something that he didn’t know what if it wasn’t even their enemy in the first place. And when Suho looked away, Luhan felt bad for throwing tantrums just like that, as if he was the only one who faced the problems.

He lowers his head and face the ground before he bit his lower lips hard that he could taste blood in his mouth. Jongin took a few steps forward towards Luhan and pull him into his embrace, wrapping his arms around the older guy’s body. He know that no matter what happen, no matter how Luhan was being a jerk right there, they shouldn’t blame it on him because they know just how much Luhan loved Sehun.

“H-hyung…” Baekhyun called out for the older guy’s name as he finally steps away from behind Chanyeol and walk slowly towards Luhan. Jongin pull away as he knew  that Baekhyun wanted to hug Luhan, to make sure that Luhan wasn’t in a bad state any longer. Baekhyun’s face showed concern and Luhan quickly pull in into a warm hug, and Baekhyun had unconsciously let out a relief sigh. He wraps his arms around his body as well.

“I’m sorry for making you scared, Baekhyun. I didn’t mean it—I was just feeling angry—feeling scared of what had happened to them… to Sehun…” He whisper slowly in between his sobs. Baekhyun could understand his feelings, he really did. He shift his gaze towards Chanyeol and saw that he had that concern look as well as fury in his eyes. Kris lift his head and look around their surrounding with a look that Baekhyun couldn’t explain.

And just when he was about to let go of Luhan, Kyungsoo jump towards the two of them out of nowhere, sending them to falls backwards before Minseok quickly creates a big sphere shield around all of them using his ice. Baekhyun winced in pain as Luhan quickly help him to get onto his own two feet. A few more fireballs hits Minseok’s shield from a far where they didn’t know exactly where it came from but they knew it was from Taehyung and Junhong who was also a fire users.

Just like what Kris and Kyungsoo had predicted before, about they haven’t even had a real fight with  them eventually make sense now when they could all sense the presence of their enemy. Jongin grimaced and bit onto his lower lips hard enough that he was going to hurt himself if he didn’t stop.

“Baek! Are you okay?” Chanyeol ask as he rush towards Baekhyun’s side. And just then, a very familiar frightening laugh of someone echoed through the air, making all of them trembling with nothing but the urge to get their revenge. Baekhyun could also tell who’s voice it is when he hardly ever met him before. Chanyeol stands protectively infront of Baekhyun as he grab onto Chanyeol’s sleeves as tight as he can that his knuckles turns white.

“It’s good to see the drama but sadly we can’t waste our time anymore.” Taehyung’s voice breaks the silence as he finally reveal himself from behind the big tree, just a few more feet towards Minseok’s ice shield. When his  eyes met with Suho’s round, disbelief eyes, the corner of his lips move upwards as it form a smirk. A mocking smirk.

“Thought that you’ve killed me don’t you, weak guy.” He said as he took a few steps closer towards the shield to take a look on Suho’s fiery gaze. He wasn’t scared of Suho, well to be truth, no one had ever scared of him because when we look at him, his face shows nothing but kind expressions on.

Suho wanted to rip his throat badly and tear him into pieces if he ever able to get closer towards the guy.

“Hello, dark boy. We meet again.” Another familiar voice come through their ears as Jongin cringes when he knew that the guy was referring to him. He throw a big fireballs towards Minseok ‘s shield and when it mets the ice, it creates a hissing sound as it makes the shield more weaker because no matter how strong and hard Minseok’s shield was, it can never beat the power of fire.

Myungsoo who was still hiding himself behind the bushes stares at Baekhyun’s back, boring holes onto him as he didn’t know what to do. Should he just reveal himself infront of Baekhyun or should he just stay behind the bushes till the end? He didn’t know the answer to his own question yet. It’s hurting him whenever he saw Baekhyun cry, whenever he saw that the latter trembles in fear because it makes him wanna go towards where he was just so that he could hug him tightly.

“Minseok hyung… the shield…” Kyungsoo utters slowly, almost in a whispers as he pointed towards the ice shield that Minseok had created. Minseok turns around to look at Kyungsoo and Junhyung who hasn’t shown himself and was still hiding behind the tree smirked when he noticed that the latter had turn his attentions away and eventually had use his powers to break the ice into tiny pieces within a blink  of an eye.

And once they were just too distracted by the sudden broken piece of the ice, Junhong, along with Taehyung throw as many as fireballs that they could create towards all of them, earning a groans from each one of them. Myungsoo bit on his lower lips when he saw that the fire had burned Baekhyun’s right arm before Chanyeol could do anything.

 Kyungsoo winced in pain when he tries to get up just to be kicked by Junhyung using his invinsible powers. They know that Junhyung could create an invinsible being in which he will use to hit on them without he himself need to lift a fingers on them. Jongin and Luhan on the other hands had been avoiding the fireballs and had manage to get to Taehyung and Junhong who was currently having fun trying to make the others suffers that they didn’t realize the other two guy was just right behind them.

“I’LL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!!” Jongin yelled before he transported himself infront of Junhong and punch him hard across his face. Still, like before, Jongin didn’t even let Junhong to even had the time to open his eyes when he changed his potitions just a few feet above Junhong who was still floating in the air after the hard blow from Jongin which had send him flying backwards before he kicks the other guy on his stomach and send him down on the ground with a loud thud sounds. “Baekhyun, you need to stay as far as you can from—“ Chanyeol hasn’t been able to finish his words when Junhyung’s imaginary being kick him from his right side which had manage to send him across the air before his back hits the tree behind him and kock the tree down with him. “Chanyeol!!” Baekhyun shouted and tried to get up when Junhyung suddenly appears infront of him while smirking.

“I didn’t know that you were so usefull when Myungsoo talk to me about you. But now, I do know how usefull you are to us.” He said and Baekhyun trembling in fear when he noticed the long scars across the other guy’s face. It started just right at the corner of his left eye and stopped on his jaw lines. Junhyung noticed that the latter was staring on his scars and he hates it when someone stares on his scars.

He clenched his jaws before he lift his hands up and punch Baekhyun across his cheeks that the latter falls backwards while groaning in pain. “H-hyung… don’t hurt him…” Myungsoo whispers slowly from behind the bushes and Junhong who had the ears of an animals smirked when he heard his words. “Stop being a stupid, Myungsoo. You can’t give your heart towards this guy. He’ll become useless once we done taking all of his powers.” He said and laugh when he saw Baekhyun tried to get up just to fall backwards again.

“Luhan!!” Minseok shouted as he run as fast as he can to catch Luhan before the said guy could hurt  himself more from falling down on the ground.  When Luhan falls right into Minseok’s hand, both of them falls hopelessly backwards as the fireballs that hit Luhan right on his stomach is just too powerful that Minseok, who his body was kind of small couldn’t hold onto Luhan tightly.

“W-we were losing…” Kris said almost inaudible towards no one in particular as he hold onto his wounds on his right hand with the blood still flowing out, looking as if it wasn’t going to stop in anytime sooner.

While Jongin keep on beating Junhong, giving no mercy on the guy, Taehyung who manage to beat Luhan quickly rush to give his partner a hand as he lift his hands up high in the air. Using both of his hands, he creates a very big fireballs and aimed it towards the oblivious Jongin who was giving the other guy his back. “Take this!!” Taehyung shouted as he was just about to throw it towards Jongin when something big push him from his sides, making the fireballs hits elsewhere.

The fireball merely touch Jongin but it makes the guy stop beating Junhong as he quickly turns around, startled by the sudden launched of the fireballs. When his eyes met something that he didn’t expected to see, his eyes widened while his jaws dropped.

“Quit staring, idiot.”

“K-Kai…”

“Yeah, it’s me. You don’t have to be so overdramatic, twin.” He said wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter