War

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 26

 

“Lay,are you sure this is the right place?”Suho asked while holding onto Lay’s shoulders while panting.They were all running quickly and it might have took them just 2.5 seconds if Jongin was there to teleport all of them.

And just then,they heard a laughter coming out from the factory.Chanyeol know that laugh very well,it is the same laugh that he really hates.

He felt that his heart is burning in anger,and is breathing heavily.Kris turned around to look at Chanyeol and he quickly tapped his shoulders,remembering him that he should control his anger in one way or another if he doesn’t want Baekhyun to know about his differences since the Lamia’s bracelet isn’t with him.

Sehun who is still holding on a grudge after he is being beaten into a pulp rushed to the main entrance,lifting one of his hand up,forming a medium size of a tornadoes.Minseok who knows what will Sehun do after that quickly gets infront all of them before he lifted both of his hand,placing it infront of him and created a shield from his ice.

Minseok knows what kind of a damage will happens later as soon as Sehun break the entrance using his tornadoes and that he needs to protect the others.Sehun control the tornadoes and pushed it towards the entrance.Breaking everything that it hits and had formed a big holes on the wall.

Taehyung and Junhong turned their heads towards where the broken wall was and smirked.They know that the show will be started soon because their main character had arrived.Baekhyun also turned his head towards the direction.His eyes widened as he saw the sight of Chanyeol when the ice shield of Minseok had disappeared.

Chanyeol and the others rushed inside of the building and just then,the broken piece of the wall that Sehun had break just now,floated in the sky before it slowly join each other back and get back to how it usually was.

They know who’s powers is that and there is no one else other than Junhyung.Junhyung walked slowly while ruffling his hair.It is clearly that the guy is sleeping and Sehun had interrupted it,making the guy wake up.

“C-Chanyeol..you’re here..”

Baekhyun slowly utters but it is loud enough for Chanyeol to hear and he turn to the left,wide eyes when he saw in what kind of a condition is Baekhyun right now.

“Baek!!”

Chanyeol rushed towards Baekhyun but before he barely approach to the smaller guy,Taehyung get infront of him and utters an “Oh,no you don’t.” before sending Chanyeol backwards with his telekinesis powers.

Luhan also uses the same powers as Taehyung to hold Chanyeol so that he won’t hit the hard wall and landed him slowly on the ground.

“What the do you want from us?!”Sehun curses and the entire buildings is now filled with a cold wind.Junhyung leaned against the wall while observing all of them.Junhong smirked and said:

“E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter