The Chosen One3

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 31

 

Myungsoo doesn’t want to take Baekhyun get back to where his house was while walk their feet off.He doesn’t really mind of walking far away as he is capable of but the Baekhyun guy wouldn’t be able to do so.He thinks that it would be much more easier if he could just put Baekhyun go to sleep and transported him to his home but the problem is that Baekhyun is a shield.His power won’t even works on him so he had left with no coice but to just lifted the smaller guy even if Baekhyun insisted.

“Stay still,you are injured.There’s no way that I could  let you walk all by your own.”

“But,you’ll get tired from lifting me all the way to your house…”

“I don’t mind as long as you’re fine,then I will also be the same.”

Baekhyun is so touched towards what Myungsoo had just said to him.It felt like Myungsoo is the cure for his pain at that time.When Myungsoo treated him like that,he felt being loved and protected.Then,his mind blown off to Chanyeol all over again.

He just still couldn’t believed the fact that Chanyeol would do that to him.He loves Chanyeol but did the giant ever feel the same towards him?He just still don’t know the answer.And he felt like he doesn’t want to know about it either.

 

Baekhyun opened his eyes when he felt like he was being placed on something that felt like a bed.He saw Myungsoo’s tired eyes.Even if Myungsoo is a vampire which is clearly much more stronger than a normal human being,but then again their energy will drained quickly when they were out in the morning,playing with the sun.

“L…are you alright??You looks so tired…”

Myungsoo shakes his head lightly while throwing Baekhyun a warm smiles,assuring the injured one that he was all just doing fine.He then open up  his drawers and took out a tool for him to take care of Baekhyun’s wound.

“But,your face is so pale….”

“And so do yours…Now give me your hand,I want to clean the blood up…”

Baekhyun just simply nodded and stick his hands out.Myungsoo placed the wet tissues around the wound and clean up the blood before he wraps the bandage around his arms.While Myungsoo is still working on his cuts,Baekhyun took the time to stares at the other guy’s face.He studied it closely.

 

 

Kyungsoo jumped off from his bed when he suddenly heard a loud crashing sounds of the flower pots in the yard.He furrowed his brows while glancing at the clock.It is 2 in the morning.He then quickly stood up all by himself as he didn’t want to disturb any of his friends sleep as they really do need a lot more rest than he is.

He peeked from the big windows but he just couldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter