Trouble

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12

 

“Hyung…”Tao said while closened the gap between him and the brown headed male.Baekhyun turned around and lifted one of his brows.

“What is it,Tao?”

“Can you take me out for a walk,like maybe introducing me to the human world?This is my first time coming here so,I want to know more..”

“Yeah right panda,like this isn’t OUR first time..”Sehun said,sarcastic.Tao turned to give Sehun his dead stare.

“What’s your problem,huh?”

“Nothing,it’s just that you look so annoying acting like a baby towards Baekhyun hyung.”

“And what is that had to do with you?”

“You’re making me sick.”

“Someone really needs to wash their mouth properly.”This time,Tao said in a sarcasm.Baekhyun look at the two in a lot question mark floating in his head.Noticing that the brown headed male was being confused,Minseok whispered to him.

“Don’t worry,they aren’t really fighting.”

“Oh yeah panda.Wanna fight.”

“I don’t mind,let’s go then.”

“Tao.”Kris called his name in a stern voice,making Baekhyun shivered in fear.It’s not just his face looks so scary,even his voice is as scary as hell making Baekhyun feel uncomfortable.Tao turned around and pouted.Then he clings onto Baekhyun.

“Hyung..take me away from this meanie…”Baekhyun studied the younger’s face before he started to give him a smile.Nodding,he got up with Tao.

“We’ll be back later.”Baekhyun said and waved at all of them.

“After we had A LOT of fun.”He sticks his tongue out towards Sehun and quickly rushed towards the wide open door before Sehun,who is feeling so irritated towards the taller one,used his power to blow the door close.Hitting Tao straight in the face.He groaned and rub his nose.

He turned around wanting to just killed Sehun but Kris is looking at him,in his usual cold figure.

Baekhyun wanted to laugh but seeing Tao’s facial expression he just hold it in.Not wanting the situation to be more bad,he pulled Tao out,promising him to buy some ice-cream later.

 

 

“Oh hey,Chanyeol.”

“Huh?”

“Come here,I wanna take a look at that Lamia’s bracelet.Can you take it off?”

“But what for?Kris hyung doesn’t let me take this bracelet off.”

“If you’re mad only.Now,you aren’t mad right so that’s okay.”

“Oh-uhm…okay then.”

Nodding understandly,Chanyeol took off of his bracelet and give it to Suho.Suho took it from Chanyeol and take a look at it.

“This bracelet seems pretty.”

“Let me see.”Sehun said and flopped himself down on the couch next to Suho.He took the bracelet from the older guy and studied it.

“ParkYeol!!Come over here.”

Turning around,Chanyeol frowned.

“Could you please stop messing around with peoples name,KimDae.”Chanyeol said while walking towards where the guy was.

“Oh,sorry.It’s my natural habitat.”

“Natural my .”

“Oh yeah,your is natural also.”

“Cut it out.What do you want this time?”

“What is this?”

Jongdae lifted something and look at Chanyeol in curiousity.

“Oh,that is Baekhyun’s handphone.”

Jongdae frowned,still don’t get it.Chanyeol sigh and sits besides Jongdae.

“This thing called a handphone.It could connect one person towards anoth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter