Too Much

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 33

 

“But why? Why do we need to erased his memory?”Kyungsoo asked while standing up. He look at the older one in disbelief. He didn’t know that it would be their last option at that time. D.O pulled him back down and he once again landed on the couch.

“To think of Kris ideas, it is quiet reasonable as if we tend to bring him back with the memory of his  which he happens to saw for the past few days is still in his mind, he would refused to get back home.”Yifan said while nodding his head.

“So, to be precise, if we erased his memory, he wouldn’t refused to get back home as he didn’t remember on why did he had left the house in the first place?”D.O asked. Both Kris and Yifan nodded their head.

“But how?”Kyungsoo asked. Kris lifted his head up and stares deeply at the doe-eyed boy eyes before he slowly answered.

“I’ll think about it shortly after.”

 

 

“Baek…Wake up….”

Myungsoo shakes Baekhyun’s body gently. The latter then opened his eyes and blinked a few times while staring at the figures infront of him. Sure, he had forget that he had actually slept over at Myungsoo’s house which leads to a short confusions before he came to realization.

“Oh… L…”

“Hey, wake up. You need to eat your breakfast in order to get healthy.”Myungsoo said and helped him to get up. Baekhyun nodded and trailed behind the other guy. When they have finally arrived at the dining table, Myungsoo signaled him to sit down. He slowly pulled the chair and landed on it. He then stares at the food infront of him quietly. His eyes showed emptiness. His expressions remain stoic.

Myungsoo knows that the latter is thinking about Chanyeol. He wanted to tell the latter to just get back home to where Chanyeol is but he didn’t even voice his thought out. He wanted to be happy with Baekhyun by his side but it is just useless when Baekhyun is clearly sad and had been thinking of someone else. His enemy.

“Baek…”

“Hey..L..”Baekhyun cutted his words and he shifted his gaze from the food towards the other guy which is sitting across him.Myungsoo lifted one of his brows while slightly humming a ;

“Hmm?”

“I’m not hungry… I’m sorry…”Baekhyun slowly utters and  hung his head low.

“…But you need to eat so that you could be healthy…”

“I know. But I don’t feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter