Born To Be Hurt

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Chapter 36

 

"Hyung..."

 

Hearing that his name being called, Kris stopped in his action right in time before he could cast a spell to erased Baekhyun's memory. He turned to look at Yifan who was still in his wolf's form. He had actually changed into one because he doesn't want Baekhyun to be surprised to see that there are two Kris and if that will going to happen, Baekhyun might perhaps had asked about that and later, they won't have any other choice but to tell him everything right from the start, including the fact that he is the chosen one.

 

"What is it, Baekhyun?"

 

"Why are you covering my eyes... and what are you going to do...?"

 

Kris doesn't know what to answer to Baekhyun's sudden questions so he turn to face Yifan once again. As if he was asking what should he say right now. Yifan nodded his head, telling him to just say what is he trying to do towards Baekhyun. Taking a deep breath, he moved his hands to cupped Baekhyun's cheeks and knelt down. Baekhyun opened his eyes and stares deep into Kris's eyes.

 

"We really need to bring you back home... And we thought that IF we erased your memory about Chanyeol only you'll be just fine... You won't feel anythig if you sees him everyday... The pain that he caused you to go through, the hates that you got for him, all that you felt about him will disappear... all of it..."

 

After Kris explained what he was going to do towards Baekhyun, Baekhyun's face remain stoic with no expressions being plastered on but Kris know exactly what Baekhyun felt deep in the inside just by seeing the tears which is welling up in his eyes before the hot tears started to rolled down one by one down his cheeks.

 

He surely feel so sad and heavy hearted to let go off his memory about Chanyeol but they had no other option and so does he himself.

 

The silence engulfed between the three of them with Baekhyun still staring deep into Kris eyes. Kris just couldn't take it anymore as the latter infront of him is still crying. He gets up while placing his palm once again onto Baekhyun's eyes. Baekhyun then slowly lifted his hands up and grabbed Kris sleeves tightly while sobbing sorrowfully.

 

"Hyung..."

 

 

"Where have you been?"

 

Taehyung asked once Myungsoo took his first step inside their house. Junhong turn around lifted one of his brows. They knew exactly where he was the whole few day before but they just wanted to see if Myungsoo wanted to  tell them the true reasons behind his absent or not. Myungsoo let out a soft sigh from his mouth and landed on the couch besides Junhong.

 

"I'm at my own house, that's all." Taehyung turn to face Myungsoo while lifting one of his brows.

 

"What are you doing over there?" Myungsoo lifted his head up and stares at Taehyung. 

 

"Nothing much, just resting..."

 

Taehyung nodded, not wanting to asked further so that Myungsoo won't know that they're feeling suspicious over him. Junhyung as always would sleep at the more long couch. But he isn't asleep this time, but instead he was listening to their conversation.

 

"We had made up a new plan." Junhong brokes the silence. Myungsoo turn to his left, looking straight towards Junhong's directions.

 

"What is it?" Myungsoo asked slowly. Scared that this time, Baekhyun would also be the victims.

 

"We will ended this whole ."

 

Junhong smirk while Myungsoo's eyes widened in disbelief. If they thinks of to just ended it, that's mean, someone will be killed this time.

 

 

They turn their head towards the main door as it being cracked open from the outside. Kyungsoo's heart is beating crazily as he was so scared to face the truth when Baekhyun had walked in not even remembering every single things about Chanyeol. D.O had changed into his wolf's form under Yifan's command. 

 

D.O who noticed the changes in Kyungsoo's eyes crawled closer towards him and his hands, as if he was assuring that everything will be okay. Kyungsoo nodded his head slowly and patted D.O's head.

 

Kris walked in with Baekhyun trailed him from behind and also Yifan. Chanyeol's eyes widened to the sight of the latter walking into th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter