It's starting

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 45

 

“What took them so long?” Sehun said while leaning back against the seat. He crossed his arms over his chest and turn to his left to face Kris who was also squirmed in his seat, fiddling with his finger and the look of worried evident at his face. “Hyung.” Sehun called out for the other guy.

Kris turn to look at Sehun and lift one of his brows, as if he was asking what did the younger guy want. “Do you really think that Chanyeol hyung knows the password?” He asked and the other’s attention was now on Kris. A heavy sigh left his dry lips as he ruffled his hair. “Yes. Well, maybe. I’m not so sure.”

“Let’s make a bet.”

Jongin said out loud, almost yelling as he was just so excited. He then get up from his seat while smirking. “Who want’s to join?” He asked again while lifting his right brows. Minseok had that thinking look on his face before he also got up from his seat. “Count me in.” He said and grinned. Jongdae’s jaws dropped open as he lifted his hand and hold Minseok’s hand in his before he pulls him back down.

“Why are you joining his crazy game?” Jongdae ask and Minseok just simply shrugged. “Well, I haven’t done anything crazy since we stepped our foot for the first time in this human world didn’t i?” He said and grinned.

“That’s a fact but—“

“—Hush, Jongdae. I know you want to join in too but you were just too afraid to be the loser for the umpteenth time didn’t you” Kyungsoo said and grinned also. He then tapped Jongin’s back and the younger one turn to look at him. “I’m in.” He simply said and Jongin smirked. “I know you would.”

“Before I decided to join you guys, just let me know what are the rules and what will happen to the loser.” Suho said while clears his throat, gaining everyone’s attention. Jongin slumped back in his seat, besides Kyungsoo before he crossed his arms over his chest. “It’s as simple as always.” He said again.

“Yea right. As simple as always my .  I assume you mean as hard as hell… like ALWAYS.”  Sehun retorted and a let out a  huff. “Don’t say it like that. I really meant as simple as always.” Jongin said and pouted.

“So, you meant getting thrown in a wood, half , with honey all over the body, being bitten by a lots and lots of a bees, and then being chased by a boar which resulted in ME, being healed by Lay hyung by the next day is simple for you?” Jongdae exclaimed while throwing his hands in the air in disbelief. Jongin grinned stupidly before he answer slowly.

“But half of it isn’t my plan. All I’ve asked for you to do was to just walk into the wood half —“

“—You’re not letting me walk but you throw me.” Jongdae cutted him mid sentence while giving him a look.

Jongin sigh. “Okay. I thrown you in. But the boar things isn’t my plan. So consider in giving me some slack won’t you?”

“Cut it out. Both of you. Tell me the rules.” Kris finally spoke up, gaining a disbelief look from all of them. He clears his throat and blinked. “What? I was just asking for the rules.” He said slowly, almost whispering.

“Oh no, hyung. Don’t tell me that you’re interested in joining his crazy game?!” Tao asked as he closed his mouth with his hands. Showing just how shock he was. Sehun rolled his eyes in annoyance as he let out a huff. “Don’t overreacting, panda. Just let him join if he wants. You’re not his mother or something.” He said, making Tao’s inside burn.

“Just shut up you little piece of .”

“Oh god, Tao. Where do you learn how to curse? We didn’t teach you that foul language of human didn’t we.” Suho said and smack Tao at the back of his head. Tao groaned in pain as he rubbed his back head.

“I guess I know who we should be asking for.” Luhan said and turn to look at Jongin who was now grinning and fiddling with his hands.

“So, hyung? Want to join?” Jongin ask as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter