The Strange Guy

My Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note : For the sake of my readers, i will try my best to find a free time to be re-editing this whole story. As you can see, this fic is being written by me a looooong time ago and that is when i'm still an amateur. Not that i'm a veteran now anyway. And so, please bear with me. Through out the story you'll find a lot of mistakes like literally TONS OF IT. But i'm truly sorry. English is not my mother's language. While i'm re-editing, slight changes may be done. So don't mind my mistakes and please enjoy this bull ideas of mine. And thank you for your support! Lots of love from Loyalberries :* 

 

Chapter 1

 

Baekhyun was walking away outside of a big company that had rejected his request on wanting to be one of the employee on that campany. He was seriously pissed off. The guy who did an interview on him was so shocked from the very first time he walked into the big room.

And he was more shocked when their gaze fell upon each other faces. When he took his seat in front of the guy who was wearing a full frame spectacles, the guy who’s known as Park Sooha was studying his face, staring at him non-stop until Baekhyun purposely clears his throat and that was when Sooha quickly pry his eyes from Baekhyun's face and opened his file, looking at the profile picture on the paper and then at his face.

He smiled before spoke up. “Err, I don’t know how to say this, but there’s some misunderstanding going on”, he explained slowly and slided his file across the table towards Baekhyun. Baekhyun frowned and tilted his head a bit, asking for a further explanation.

Sooha knows exactly that Baekhyun wanted to know what he said. “You’re a guy right.”

“Yup. That’s right”, Baekhyun answered slowly,

“So... Did you read the information properly?”

Frowned a little bit, he answered nonetheless. “ Yes,I did.”

“If you had read the information properly, why did you still apply for this job?”

“…. Because.. I want a job…?” he answered, feeling unsure of himself.

“But, it is clearly being said that the vacancy is only for a female and not a male.” Sooha explained, while looking straight towards Baekhyun.

His eyes widened as his jaws dropped. “What!!” Baekhyun accidentally yelled and got up from his seat abruptly, startling the male in front of him.

Sooha cleared his throat, and Baekhyun, who had just realized  that he had accidentally yelled at the other male, also clears his throat as his face became hot. Embrassed. “Look’s like you haven’t read through it carefully”, Sooha smiles and pointed to the end of a piece of a paper and Baekhyun looked at it before he read it. Then, Baekhyun lifted his head to look at the guy infront of him.

“Then, why did you accept my request?”

“Like I’ve said earlier, there’s some misunderstanding going on. I’m sorry to say this, but we thought at fist that you were a girl who had cut ‘her’ hair short until you walked into this room and I figured out that you were a boy. We’re so sorry for the misunderstanding.”

Baekhyun shut his mouth and stood up slowly. Even when he was mad, he thought that he still needed to leave from that place in a proper manner so he bowed down and smiled to the guy.

“It’s okay, I understand. I’ll just leave now. Thank you”, he said and turned around, walking quickly outside of the room.

He didn’t feel like going back home on the first place so he made his way to the park around his neighborhood. He landed on a swing and sighed, kicking the dirt on the ground. He was thinking whether he should find a job somewhere else near his house or not.

Then, he lifted his face and stared at the sky that was getting darker. “Maybe I should get back home now”, he talked to himself and stood up walking away from the park to his house as soon as possible before it would get darker.

 

 

He unlocked his front door and his papillon type of dog greeted him as soon as he opened the door, jumping up and down in excitement. He got on his knee and held both of the dog’s hand.

“Byul-ah, they rejected me, because I was a boy… you know what is more worse than that? They mistook me as a girl”, he said to his dog which name was Byul and let out a heavy sigh. As if the dog knew what his master felt right now, he Baekhyun’s cheeks and wagged his tail, like telling him to cheer up. Baekhyun smiled and lifted Byul. He put his nose on Byul’s and shacked his head while walking their way to the kitchen.

“You must be hungry, aren’t you?” he said and put Byul down on the floor. He took Byul’s bowl and poured in some dog’s food. Then he put it in front of Byul.

“Eat the food slowly or you’ll choke”, he said and played with Byul’s fur.

 

 

“You’re not one of us!! You’re a beast!! A monster!! You’re not my son!! Get out!!” a woman shouted towards the tall guy in front of him and pushed him hard until he hit the wall behind him and collapsed on the hard floor, but it didn’t hurt him anyway because he’s not a normal human and so isn’t the woman that pushed him with such strong pressure. Then he got up on his two feet and looked at the crowd of people in front of him.

“But, mother I—“, he couldn’t finish what he was going to say when the woman tried to attack him. But thankfully his friends rushed to him and lifted him to take him away before he hurt himself. While they were taking him away, he turns his head to see the castle and he could hear his mother yelling hysterically. He is not one of them, he is different, he is a monster, a beast, he could hurt each one of them within a blink of an eye. He was scared with himself, he didn’t know who he really was.

After they had ran a miles away from the castle, they’d finally stopped running and in front of them there’s a black hole that could bring them into a human world. He didn’t want to get in, he didn’t want to leave his own world, but there are no other choices than to get into the hole. Before he jumped into it, he turns around to see his friends. There’re also a sad expressions on each one of them.

“Guys… I-Im sorry”, he said and one of his friends jumped onto him and the two of them fell on the floor. The guy hugged him tightly and he could tell that the guy was crying. He caress the guy’s hair slowly and said: “Tao-ah, d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter