Going Back

The Revenge of the Nerd

You snapped back to reality from thinking about the incident last year. You clenched your fists tight with the thought of the jerk who broke your heart last year.

You continued your morning routine, but this time, you wore your newly prescribed contacts. You are no longer nerd girl anymore.

You straightened your uniform and checked the mirror. *Prepare for my revenge Nam Woohyun.I want you to feel the pain and humiliation I did one year ago.* You smirked.

You walked out the door to see your best friend, L.Joe in the same uniform as you, but a guy version, waiting for you. "Ready to go back, Jinnie?"

You nodded your head. "I'm excited."

----------------

You and L.Joe entered the classroom together. You saw students on top of desks throwing paper airplanes at each other. You spotted Infinite at the back left corner. They did not notice you or L.Joe.

The teacher entered the room. "Good Morning class." The student ignored him. He took out a meter long ruler and smacked it on the table. "GOOD MORNING CLASS." Students gathered their attention and sat properly in their seats.

"We have two new students today. So take good care of them  Please, introduce yourselves."

You stepped in front of L.Joe. "Annyeonghaseo. I'm Kim Jinah." You waved and smiled at the class. Boys were looking at you drooling.

L.Joe stepped up. Girls started to squeal. "OMO! Isn't he L.Joe from Teen Top? What is he doing here?" One girl shrieked.

"Sup! I'm Lee Byunghun, but most of you may know I go by the name L.Joe." He smirked and glared at the Infinite boys at the back.

You saw Woohyun's pissed off face at the existence of L.Joe. It gave you pleasure. *Glad you like us here Nam Woohyun.*

The teacher made L.Joe sit away from Infinite, but placed you next to Woohyun. He kept looking at you from head to toe. *She's hot.*

You sensed someone staring at you. You turned to your left and spotted the blushing Woohyun. You gave him a friendly smile.

Hoya couldn't keep his eyes off you. *Why does she look so familiar? And why do I have this really weird attraction to her? Wait! Her name is Jinah too? What a coincidence. I wonder where is she now.*

Your first day passed by peacefully, except, girls kept swooning over L.Joe so it was hard to eat your lunch. Some were jealous of the two of you being close.

You kept eyeing Infinite's table and caught Woohyun looking at you, but he quickly looked away. *That's right Nam Woohyun. You are about to face the most terrible heartbreak of the century!!*