Avoid Boy #1 and Boy #2

The Revenge of the Nerd

You were tossing and turning on your bed. *Ugh!!! I can't sleeeeeepp!!! I hate boy problems*
You shut your eyes again and tried to sleep, but Woohyun's face appeared.
You threw your blanket aside and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of warm milk, but Hoya's face popped in your mind.
*What is wrong with me?!?!* You ruffled your hair in frustration.
You thought back to what happened that evening when Hoya took you home.

When you said goodbye to Hoya, that one name he said, made you perk up.
"Jinah"
Your eyes widened in surprise.
"Hoya how did you...." Suddenly you felt Hoya's lips brush against yours. It felt soft and warm, but you pushed him away.
"Hoya, what are you doing?" You asked.
"Jinah, I-I'm sorry."

"How did you---?"
"I recognized you on the first day you came back." Hoya smiled awkwardly. "Look, I know this is sudden, but Jinah, I love you."
Your eyes widened as big as saucers. "What...."
"From the first time we met at the library, I knew you were special to me. I wanted to make you mine a year ago, but Woohyun hyung beat me to it. I was going to give up, but you came back. It was my second chance to be with you. I know Hyung gave you a confession too, but you did not accept him. I'm willing to wait for an answer. Just remember, I'm not giving up on you."
When Hoya finished his little 'monologue' you stood frozen in place.
"Oh, wait...." Hoya turned back around and gave you one last peck on the lips before leaving. "Good night." he whispers.

*What am I going to do? I don't feel the same way Hoya does for me, but I hate that goddamn Nam Woohyun.* You furrowed your eyebrows at the thought to the greaseball's name.
You finished your glass of milk and retreated back to your room.

Your alarm went on, but you had absolutely no sleep at all last night.
You did your morning routine and dragged your feet out the door.

When you got to school, you walked to your locker and heard girls screaming.
You perked up to see Hoya approaching you from the left with a smile while being surrounded with girls
You turned to your right to see Woohyun waving at you enthusiastically with girls trailing after him.
Your first instinct  was to run for your life and that's what you did.

You heard more girls scream so you kept running away from the source and hid into the janitor's closet. (A/N: I was actually listening to Epik High's Run while typing this ahahas.....)
*I can't take this anymore. I'm gonna go crazy!!!*
You ran out of the janitor's closet and made a dash to the doors and heard more girls screaming.
You did not notice and crashed into someone's arms. You looked up to see L.joe greeting you with a smile.

"Yoooo~ what's the rush? Too excited for school you ran the wrong way?" He chuckled.
"I-"
L.joe saw your serious face and told his 'fangirls' to retreat somewhere else.
"What did Nam Woohyun do again?!" L.joe shouted.
You bit your lip.
"Are you sure you are not still in love with him?" He raised his eyebrow.
You gave him the 'Are you serious?' look.

"What??"
"Hoyaconfessedtomelastnightandkissedme." You blurted really fast.
A smirk slowly formed on L.joe's face.
"Why...........what's with the smirk??" You raised an eyebrow.
"About time that guy confesses." L.joe relaxed on the green grass.
"You knew?!"
"Yup! And I think you should choose Hoya over Woohyun. Why?? Because one, Woohyun's a jerk. Two, he's a player/ Three, he broke your heart. Four-"
"Are you saying all this because of what Woohyun did to you back then that made you hate his guts or is it your real judgement?"
"A little of both. Now will you excuse me." L.joe took out his shades and placed them on the bridge of his nose and stayed in a laid back position on the grass.
"What are you doing?" You stood up and brushed the dirt on your skirt.
"Sunbathing. I'm skipping class today."
"Weirdo...." You said and walked towards the gates. *Mind as well skip myself for the second time.*

You walked out of the school gates.
*I'm hungry.* You felt your stomach grumble. *I should go eat something.*
As soon as you stepped out of schools grounds you felt a hand pressed against your mouth and another hand encircled around your waist, pulling you away.


Is anyone else having trouble with this site and getting errors?? ._."
Can you guys vote on the poll. I don't care if you vote for one or both.....just vote :)