Prank Success!

The Revenge of the Nerd

After the movie date, everything that L.Joe predicted came true. Sanghye actually claimed Woohyun as her own. On Monday morning, the entire school knew.

The Infinite boys came up to question Woohyun. 

"Dude! Are you insane??" 

"Since when did you get a girlfriend?"

"Woahh! Woohyun! get some!"

"I didn't know you liked brats." 

Woohyun rolled his eyes at his annoying members. "Dude. It's a plan L.Joe and I coped up. By the way, where's Hoya?" 

"Good question." Dongwoo looked around.

--------------

Hoya was walking to your locker to put stuff a note in your locker when he heard a commotion coming outside the school so he quickly put the note in and left.

You were walking to your locker, oblivious to what was going on. You never cared about the school rumors or anything. You just like to mind your own buisiness.

"I heard Woohyun Oppa is going out to Sanghye Unnie. Ugh! I can't believe it."

"Wait! there's an announcement from Woohyun Oppa! Let's go check!!!!" The group of girls scrambled away.
You were alone at the hallways grabbing your books, when a note fell on you lap.

You read the note and smiled. *I wonder who this guy is.* You pushed up your glasses and walked to class. 

---------------

Crowds of students were gathering around the school yard. The entire school but you were there. 

"Everyone. I would like to announce that Woohyun Oppa is officially my boyfriend." Sanghye squealed and clung onto Woohyun.

Woohyun pretend to be shocked and flicked her arm away. "Oppa! What's wrong? Are you shy?"

"No. Since when was I your boyfriend?" He hissed. 

"B-But, you went on a date with me."

"Since when?"

"Yesterday. You even said I was the most beautiful girl you ever saw."

"Really? I didn't know I said that." Woohyun pretended.

The student body started to question this couple's status. "So are you dating Woohyun Oppa or not?" One girl yelled.

"Of course I am!!!" Sanghye screamed.

"No she's not. I didn't even know who she was." Woohyun defended. With a hiding smirk, Woohyun left the scene and a dumbfounded Sanghye.

---------------

As the school day began, students piled into the classrooms. You were already inside reading the textbook when you kept hearing students talk about the morning incident.

Sanghye came into the room crying to her friends and glaring at whoever gossipped about her.

Sanghye was your desk mate so she sat next to you as she cried loudly. You disliked noises when you were trying to read, but you did not want to be rude so you shifted your chair away from her.

Sanghye cried louder so you gave up and gave her a tissue.

She stared at you with the most disgusted face. "Eww nerd girl. It's terrible enough that I have to sit next to you. I don't want your pity and tissues either." She hissed at you.

You quietly ducked down your head and resumed to reading your book. *Some girl she is.*

"I'm going to the bathroom to freshen up my makeup." Sanghye stood up and left the room.

*Finally! Peace and quiet.*

------------

When Sanghye was walking to the bathroom, she heard an annoying hysterical laugh coming from a classroom. She got curious and peeked inside. 

Fists were clenched together as she saw L.Joe with Woohyun laughing their butts off.

After the announcement, Woohyun left to meet up with L.Joe who snuck inside Epik High to see his sister's expressions.

When Woohyun reached inside the classroom, L.Joe was laughing hysterically while clenching onto his stomach.

"Dude, that was hilarious!" L.Joe wiped away a tear.

"I know right. Did you see her face? She was like totally oblivious to what was happening." Woohyun laughed along. "maybe we were a bit too mean to her?"

"Nahh!!!" The two said together and continued laughing.

"She's so deserves it." L.Joe added.

Little did the two know, Sanghye heard everything they said outside. *Those two.....they are going to get it. Let's see how long your bromance relationship lasts* Sanghye smirked as an evil plan formed in her small sized brain.


DOUBLE UPDATE!! It's to make up for the three weeks I wasn't here! so yeahh still in flashback mode since the font is grey. I thought it's about time to reveal everyone's secrets and the past......who knew Jinah was actually the clueless one who knew nothing about this :) (well I did hehehe)