Date

The Revenge of the Nerd

You felt your back hit against the school's brick wall and a hand tightly around your waist.

"W-Woohyun?" Your eyes widened. "Get off me!!!" You pushed him away, but he didn't move.
He had a that look in his eyes. The look of lonliness, regret and heartbreak.
You stopped pushing him.
"Jinah, would you.....would you go on a date with me?" he stuttered a bit.

You saw how sincere he was, but you snapped out of your thoughts and frowned.
"In your dreams Nam Woohyun!!" You yelled and shoved him hard until he fell on the ground.
You started to power walk away, but felt someone tugged onto your arm towards the opposite direction.
"Huh?" You looked at Woohyun who was being stubborn.
"YAH!" Nam Woohyun do you hear me? What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I was stupid and made a really big mistake that I regret. Now I'm making up for it. I won't let you slip away ever again." Woohyun said sternly as he continued to pull you towards the bus stop.
You felt your heart  flutter at his words. *He always know how to say the sweetest things.*
You wanted to slip away from him while waiting for the bus, but it came just on time so Woohyun pushed you gently inside the bus, making sure you sat on the window seat.

The bus ride was a bit awkward.
"Where are we going?" You asked still looking outside the window.
Woohyun just shrugged.
You gaped at him.
"So you kidnap me randomly and don't even have plans?" You frowned.
"Spur of the moment." He replied.
*Typical of him. I should have known. Still the same Nam Woohyun.*

You and Woohyun arrived at Kangnam's Town Square. The streets were busy and crowded when you two arrived.
A few people gave you weird stares since you two were in your uniforms.
You and Woohyun walked side by side awkwardly.
Since the streets were crowded, you were bumped a few times when people passed by.
Woohyun wrapped his arm around your shoulders and drew you closer to him.
You felt your heart leaping out of your chest. *What's wrong with me? This is Nam Woohyun, but why do I feel so safe and protected when I'm with him?*

You and Woohyun walked like that in silence for a few minutes when something caught both your attention.
There was a rush of people gathering around the front entrance of the mall.
You and Woohyun walked towards the crowd to see that was going on.
"Good morning or should I say afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Today is our mall's 25th anniversary and to commemorate this special day, we would like to have a small contest for you, our loyal shoppers. First thing's first, we can only have a limited number of participants. The rules are you must be a couple to participate and you have to pass 5 rounds. The prize will be a mystery." The MC winked. "Anyone up for it?"

*Oh it's a couple event. Who cares." You thought.
You were about to turn around and leave, but Woohyun grabbed your waist and walked up to the MC.
"We're up for the challenge." He said confidently.
You stared at Woohyun in shock. "B-But were not....."
Woohyun placed his hand over your mouth to interrupt you.
The MC eyed us up and down. "Kids, shouldn't you be in school?"
Woohyun smirked. "We're in our last year. Do you honestly think we won't catch Senioritis?" He said sarcastically.
"Okay then....Is that everyone?" He looked round.
There were only five couple that stepped up.
*This should be easy.* Woohyun thought.

The first round the couples had to go into a clothing store and pick out a shirt for your other half, but neither of you were allowed to communicate with each other. This was suppose to show how compatiable and close the two of you were.
You went into a store and browsed the guy section. You did not feel like participating since you didn't know what the prize was.
*Since this douche dragged me into this mess I mind as well make him lose.* You laughed evilly to yourself.
You looked around for the ugliest and most hateful shirt you could find.
A certain shirt caught your eye. *Woohyun hates that Mickey Mouse character. I mind as well get him that." You got it in grey, his least favorite color. (A/N: I'm not even sure if he hates Mickey or the color grey....just saying xD)

Time was up and everyone met at the entrance where everyone started.
Everyone pulled out what they chose. So far, no one had chosen what seemed 'compatiable' to the MC.
You pulled out your grey Mickey shirt for Woohyun and showed the MC.
You gave Woohyun a smirk.
He gladly returned the favor. "How did I know you would get me something I hate, yeobo?" He winked.
Woohyun pulled out a pink version of the same sweater, but instead of Mickey, it had Minnie on it.
You mentally facepalmed yourself.
The MC smiled and gladly announced you and Woohyun as the winner of round 1.

Round two took place at an ice cream shop.
The MC suggested that the couples act out a sweet CF commercial.
Each couple did not seem to have a hard time doing it since they just had to make it look sweet and loving.
You almost choked on your spit when it was you and Woohyun's turn.
You and Woohyun sat at the table with two ice cream sundaes.
"Yeobo, ah~" He scooped a spoonful of ice cream and held it near your lips.
You gave him the infamous 'WTF' look.
"Or do you want me to feed you with my lips." Woohyun greased wiggling his eyebrows up and down.
The crowd cringed at his cheesiness.
You gave him a sarcastic smile and scooped up a spoonful of ice cream.

"No, no. Yeobo, I should be feeding you." You held it against his lips as he ate it with a smile.
You forcefully shoved it in his mouth with one spoonful after another, you stuff Woohyun's mouth with ice cream.
"B-Brainf-freeze" He held onto his head.
You smirked and slammed your spoon on the table and got out your seat.
*Well, that was unusal.* The MC thought. He was actually secretly routing for your couple.
You and Woohyun did not win that round.

In the third round, the guys had to be blindfolded and guess their girlfriends according to their scent.
It quickly ended when all five failed to guess correctly, even Woohyun.
The fourth round was showing your affection towards each other and answering questions about each other.
All the couple did well and had most of it right.
Now, it was you and Woohyun's turn.
"Okay, now answer the following questions about your other half: Birthday, favorite color, singer, hobbies, and what body part are you attracted to your significant other and name a quality that draws you to him/her." The MC said.
Woohyun smirked.

"Kim Jinah, Senior July 23 (A/N: Made this up on the spot ahahahs.). Favorite color, pale blue. Favorite singer, SHINee's Jonghyun. Hobby, reading. My favorite body part is your lips because I can kiss them all day." Woohyun his lips while the crowd went on a cringing rampage.
You rolled your eyes at him.
"But what really draws me to you is your innocence and kindness. You showed me kindness on the first day we met. That's how I fell for you. You were always considerate of others and put yourself last. As cliche as that sounds your dorkiness make you even more cute and innocent. I love the way you are so proper, nerdy and studious. I love how you are one of the rare girls that did not know who I was. Even if you do know me, you never spazzed or stalked me like a crazy fangirl. Jinah, you were always special to me, Saranghae."
When Woohyun finished his speech, he made a heart shape above his head with his arms and threw them at you.

The crowd went 'Awwwww'.

You looked into Woohyun's eyes and knew he meant every single word he said.
You cleared your throat and knew it was your turn.
"Nam Woohyun. Senior, February 8. Favorite color, red. Favorite singer, KARA's Seungyeon. Hobby, greasing, singing randomly and cooking. My favorite body part of you is....." You looked into his eyes and saw anticipation.
"Your eyes." You smiled shyly. You knew he was always insecure about them and complained about how small and asian they look, but his eyes were your way of reading his feelings.
"The reason why I was drawn to you was...." You blushed at the memories of the past. "You were so kind and sweet to me. You always knew the right words to say. You make me feel protected and safe. But what I love most about you is when you show your caring side."

Woohyun smiled and felt his heart flutter.
He walked up to you and embraced you into a tight hug.
You stood in place and let him hug you. *Why did I just say that?* You thought.
*This is why I love her so much. She makes me feel happy.* He thought happily.
"KISS KISS KISS!!" The crowd chanted, but the MC shushed everyone to move onto the next round.
"Soo.....the last round? It will be...........Peppero Kiss!!" The MC smirked towards you and Woohyun.
"Whoever could get the shortest length will win this round."

The couples all lined up.
The girls had the peppero stick in between their lips while the guys were in charge of breaking it.
You stood froze and nervous. *OMO! I don't want to kiss Nam Woohyun. Wait I can pull away before he can come closer. Good plan!!*
You stood still and nervous as Woohyun bit the other side of the stick and inched his lips closer as he munched the stick.
He got so close you can feel his hot breath lingering on you lips.
Your heart was papitating quickly. Your orignal plan of pulling away was long gone as you mind went blank everytime Woohyun got closer.
You felt his lips brush against yours and one arm around your waist as he bit the stick off.

The MC grabbed the peppero stick and measured it. "0.5cm!!! Woahh Daebak! The record for today!!!!" He proudly announced, but you and woohyun were busy in your own world to realize.
Woohyun's arm was still around your waist. The two of you stood in the same position looking into each other's eyes as if you were the only two people in the world.
Woohyun took this opportunity and leaned in to kiss you.
The crowd went wild with 'wooohooos', 'awwww', and 'get 'ems'.
You shut your eyes and responded back.
*Wait! Why am I kissing him?*

 

 


woahh long chapter!!! LOL faill I just realized I hid this chapter ._."

Keep voting guys!!! I know it's not all of you yet :)